if i can capture da 1990's in 1 picture it would be this.....

Originally Posted by ikari XD

After seeing who OP was, I thought he'd really try to capture the whole 90's in one pic.

i see what you did there
roll.gif

As soon as I saw the pic of the Foams, I knew that some #@# would bring it up the NY/DC ++%+ up.

Lo and behold....

Yo real talk, have you ever been out of NYC?....Scratch that, when was the last time you left da Heightz?
laugh.gif

Grays fitted.

I remember pple were getting robbed for their bubbles also back then

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

what about Nautica, Tommy, etc.?
first dude on da left has a collared shirt with multiple colors..im sure it was either polo/tommy/nauti

i remember people were getting straight robbed for these bubble northface jackets....and you had to be BRAVE to rock da red one since da mid-late 90's is when

da bloods first started to make people feel da impact of their presence....

before da northface bubbles came on da scene da best coats were Bear bubble coats & First down.
Da Da dadaaaa Roma ro ma ma GaGa GaGaGa

god everytime I read a ninjahood post, I have to take an online SAT test just to make sure I'm past a 7th grade level.

and Starter = 90s
-The Juice

a couple hispanic kids in bubble coats and nautica defines an entire decade? there's a whole world outside of your hood, fam.. you might wanna start exploring that.

Triple Fat Goose was only popping from like 89-91. Starter satin jackets and then the parkas held it down in the early 90's up until about 94, and then it moved on to other stuff like M1's and flight jackets, Bear and First Down bubbles and then North Face bubbles, and Avirexes, Helly Hansens, Pelle Pelle leathers, etc...

Back
Top Bottom