If I invite a lady to my lake house she knows I'm trying to hook up, right?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

You sound like a real prick.
OP is the same dude who came into sports and training and was saying people shouldn't stand or cheer at sporting events. Dude is an analretentive LAME

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

you invited her friend too?

that means nothing is going down

She's already at her lake house with her friend and the rest of her family..so I had to invite her. And the friend can get it too, I'll have somefriends over that'll be more than happy to entertain her. My place is a party spot..everyone that comes over for a night wakes up the next day with ablurry memory of the night before. I'm just worried if she comes or not after asking me that question about my gf. I guess if she comes, consider herbagged..and if she doesn't it's because she's not down with my scum bag plots of deception. PS: I've made two threads that involved my cottagethat were relevant to the story/question being asked. Give me a break, not my fault my parents hustle harder than some of yours.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

people still say hook up?

laugh.gif
I use to say that $!!+ in the 8th grade....

ps. that was back in 2001

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

people still say hook up?

laugh.gif
I use to say that $!!+ in the 8th grade....

ps. that was back in 2001

O-M-G, sorry for using an "old" word to describe poking a dime piece at my lake house. Oh shoot, is poking cool anymore? How 'bout beat..smash?

You increase the chances of you smashing if you get liks involved......so you better have some

Late Night 9pm+

"Get It Crackin Movie" (AKA Movie you've both seen several times ie. Friday, Anchorman, etc.)

Sheet or Blanket

Rubber (
ohwell.gif
)

Hasn't failed me.

she doesn't want her there. there would be no point in her going if your gf was gonna be there.

thats a fail man. Her friend is gonna C-block or they gonna have a little girl moment with you feeling left out

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

PS: I've made two threads that involved my cottage that were relevant to the story/question being asked. Give me a break, not my fault my parents have connections.
indifferent.gif

I'm not even mad about how rich your parents are, I'm mad at how they raised such a pompous jerk like you. Like seriously, that whole, "it'snot my fault I'm rich" is annoying. NT doesn't get to go out to a lakehouse or a cottage (Who owns one anyway?) every week and have parties. Theywork hard for their shoe hobbies, living, etcetera, and to be honest, you're just pissing all of us off with your big pride and your ignorant questions.

I hope you do get crabs from that girl.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

PS: I've made two threads that involved my cottage that were relevant to the story/question being asked. Give me a break, not my fault my parents have connections.
indifferent.gif

I'm not even mad about how rich your parents are, I'm mad at how they raised such a pompous jerk like you. Like seriously, that whole, "it's not my fault I'm rich" is annoying. NT doesn't get to go out to a lakehouse or a cottage (Who owns one anyway?) every week and have parties. They work hard for their shoe hobbies, living, etcetera, and to be honest, you're just pissing all of us off with your big pride and your ignorant questions.

Rawr.jpg

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

indifferent.gif

I'm not even mad about how rich your parents are, I'm mad at how they raised such a pompous jerk like you. Like seriously, that whole, "it's not my fault I'm rich" is annoying. NT doesn't get to go out to a lakehouse or a cottage (Who owns one anyway?) every week and have parties. They work hard for their shoe hobbies, living, etcetera, and to be honest, you're just pissing all of us off with your big pride and your ignorant questions.

Burn.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Wasnt the OP talking about rolling around naked on the beach with a jumpoff and was asking if he should tell his gf a few days ago??
nerd.gif

Came to post that.. DUCKTALES?

Back
Top Bottom