The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on track. Have a personally attacked anyone, even after being laughed at or called names? How is my grammar? Do I appear disoriented? I walk on the basketball court on Venice Beach, and people pick me up before I can put my shoes on... because they know I can play. All of the relationships I have in person are better than ever before. All things considered, I am not tripping in reference to what the internet thinks. I am good.

First of all, I appreciate your concern.

Second of all, I see mental health professionals all of the time. I am good.

Third... let me break down my "delusions" in the form of an analogy. I had radiation treatment in my mouth. That literally burned my taste buds off, and I didn't eat for 7 months. When I regained my ability to eat, I wanted pizza.

Now when I ate pizza for the first time, I didn't just taste pizza. I tasted everything it took to make the pizza. I tasted every chemical, every spice, the cheese, the bread, ALL separately. My taste buds we're BRAND NEW, so my taste buds weren't conditioned.

When my mind was BROKEN, the same thing happened when I viewed art. I didn't see what I was conditioned to see. I saw EVERYTHING at once.
Excuse me but I do not believe you see mental health professionals all the time and they somehow didn't voice the same concerns. Perhaps if you didn't say a word about these "interpretations" you're having. Go ahead and tell a mental health professional that you came to this interpretation because of your newly "unconditioned mind that can now see everything at one" and that you seriously believe this:
(for reference to other members, BO = Barack Obama)
**** Jay Z = Shawn is saying that if BO reveals his truth, the people will claim he hasn't changed because he was willing to have sex with his own "brother" (shot your own brother = have sex with your own brother). Brother is also a play on words on Chicago. BO let the murder rate increase. Shawn is also saying if BO reveals the truth, they will claim he hasn't changed because of what he let happen with the murder rate in Chicago.
I know people backstab you I feel I felt bad too = backstab means Anal sex. Shawn is telling Kanye he knows the pain... BO as well
Knowing all along you had to say you was wrong = All along all Shawn had to do was tell the truth

You almost went Eric Benet, let the baddest girl in the world get away = Shawn is saying he almost let go of the baddest catch (BO) in the world

I don't know what else to say, ***** , don't ever go Eric Benet = Shawn is telling BO to never let go of him

I don't even know what you would have done, in the future other ****** playing football with your son = Shawn is telling BO that BO would be jealous if other men would play "football" with Shawn. Football is another term used for anal sex in the gay community among men

You would have lost it, 13 bottles of Aces of Spades would have did the boss then = BO would have been so jealous that he would have let 13 asexual men(Ace of Spades is an asexual reference) take his virginity, instead of SC

Belgium Belgium mental health professional actually understand the concept of an unconditioned mind. Maybe you can't understand that because you aren't a mental health professional... or maybe you can't understand that because your mind is too conditioned.

OP was batman. Police would call him to chase criminals

Do you think I am joking? Here is was my job description:

"Assisting different law enforcement entities (FBI, DEA, Homeland Security, etc.) in real time investigations, including tracking the location of potential suspects and victims.
-Interpreting and complying with subpoenas, court orders, and various other legal demands... then communicating and distributing the requested information (locations, call detail records, etc.) to the requested law enforcement agency"

Belgium Belgium mental health professional actually understand the concept of an unconditioned mind. Maybe you can't understand that because you aren't a mental health professional... or maybe you can't understand that because your mind is too conditioned.
Any psychiatrist or psychologist will voice serious concern about your mental health if you were to show and explain your belief in the excerpts above. Much less everything you've posted here about your interpretations. They'll certainly immediately point out the very strange sexual fixation, particularly with penises and homosexuality.
No proper mental health professional would say "well this looks fine to me, that's just the unconditioned mind at work" after examining your interpretations, knowing that you are 110% serious about them.

So no, I don't believe you've been having regular contact with mental health professionals and they somehow conclude that these kind of interpretations are of no concern and simply the unconditioned mind at work.

Belgium Belgium

This is what a psychologist or psychiatrist would do:

Listen.

Nobody in here is listening. Everyone in here just hears the ending and calls me crazy.

Nobody is here is subscribed to Tidal, other than me.

Nobody in here has saw all of the footage from all of the videos, or video Footnotes other than me.

Nobody has read through the picture explanations I submitted.

What would a professional do?

Try to understand it.

Once they do, the dots will connect, and they will see what I see

And dont compare us to a psychiatrist/therapist. None of us (at least i dont think) are in that field or profession.

It "looked" like someone who had a clear perspective of the world, who could clearly evaluate the clarity of the perspective of others.

If your mind was broken to the degree that you're telling us, how can you be certain that your mind has healed stronger instead of just remaining broken?

Like how do you know that your current level of perception, where you see and hear and know all of these things simultaneously, isn't just a delusion created by a mind that hasn't actually healed?

If your mind was broken to the degree that you're telling us, how can you be certain that your mind has healed stronger instead of just remaining broken?

Like how do you know that your current level of perception, where you see and hear and know all of these things simultaneously, isn't just a delusion created by a mind that hasn't actually healed?
:emoji_thinking:

Well, because cocks!

OP - are we every gonna get your thoughts on da asian 444 numbers? It has everything to do with da album name. Or ya just gonna continue to share your thoughts on jayz's penis?

OP - are we every gonna get your thoughts on da asian 444 numbers? It has everything to do with da album name. Or ya just gonna continue to share your thoughts on jayz's penis?

I don't know anything about the Asian 444 number. I apologize.

Man didn't watch it, just skipped to parts, why is he putting a noose around a kids neck?

Art, ock. You got to decipher it.

But Off first watch, the lyrics and contrast of black rage/results of black oppression, it's rather striking. Like how many times have we heard seen black people hung in various forms. And we don't let it sink in as much. It's too many.

But, To see a lil white boy been hung, it's interesting reaction. White people gon be mad.

So... Jay Z just dropped the Legacy video on Tidal.

Did anyone see it?

It is a group of inmates in a prison, planning an escape. The escape is being coordinated by an inmate named Mr. Carter.

African Diaspora anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom