The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it youve never been to africa...I was just there for about 2 months. Its amazing..and it does NOT need jigga. They're flourishing just fine. Lol at jayz leading anything over there.

Where is the proof jayz perpetuates the drug king pin more than those before him? And how it lead to the ills of society now?

I skimmed that crap you wrote. Miniscule truths and logic but mostly surrounded by unfounded facts. Feces you call theories or whatever.

Damian Marley just dropped a 3 part mini series on Tidal. It is called "Stony Hill to Addis."

The entire series is on African Diaspora.

At the end of the series, it is playing Bam by Jay Z. It then shows Jay Z, Damian Marley, and a bunch of people who looked Jamaican and a bunch of people looked like a black American, in Africa.

What is Addis?

It is Africa.

Jay y Z just dropped the song and video for Addis.

It connects A LOT of dots.

Has anyone seen any other the videos?

Addis is Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia. Ethiopia is where the ruler Haile Selassie was from. He is who Rastafarians worship...he was born Tafari Makonnen.. Hence rasTAFARI.

Stony hill is a neighborhood in JA in Kingston.

Look at the Rasta flag...its the ethiopian flag.

Thats the connection "stony hill to addis"

ahat ahat

Yes!!! Now we are talking.

That is ONE connection.

Remember... EVERYTHING these artists do has more than one meaning and one message.

Have you seen the Stony Hill to Addis videos by Damian Marley? He is literally talking about taking his nation back to Africa.

Jay Z just dropped 3 new songs at 4:44 am this morning.

The names of the songs are Adnis, We family, and MaNyfaCedGod

They all follow the African Diaspora theme.

Have you or has anyone else seen or listened to any of the content I am referencing?

If you added up all of the wealth of all of the black people in America, we would be the 10th richest nation in the world. Imagine if we took all of that money and started new colonies back in Africa. Imagine having minimilistic neighborhoods that worked with nature, while simultaneously having all of the necessary modern amenities. Imagine our own version of Def Jam Records, the NBA, Hollywood, and all other industries. Imagine owning it ALL and getting All of the benefits. If LeBron had a game in Ghana against Russell Westbrook's South African team... do you think people wouldn't pay to see it? What if Rihanna or Kanye made their concert bases in Africa? What if Egypt became the new Hollywood? Do you think the world wouldn't pay to see those things? What if Oprah started a whole new education system that all of the unemployed black teachers here in America could work at? What if Will Smith built a bunch of hospitals that our doctors here could practice medicine at? What if Barack Obama was the leader of this new nation, and he started a whole new economic system that didn't depend on the American dollar? What if a "starter program" was put in place for economically disadvantaged people from America who wanted to move back? What if the whole idea of work and money was changed in an effort to benefit the collective? What if other people of African descent who live around the world went back too? If America wants to keep us oppressed, why not just leave? The world would then have to adjust to us, and not the other way around. All of the other oppressed groups can come too. We can have a Little Italy, Little Mexico, Little China, etc. These new colonies will be rooted in love, community, and togetherness. Diversity will be encouraged. Now everyone doesn't have to leave. If you are a minority and you like this America, you can stay. Jobs will be in abundance in America then. If this infrastructure was in place and this option was presented to you... what would you do?

You gave him twenty million without blinking = Shawn Carter gave BO twenty minutes of oral sex without blinking ... BO also gave Chicago twenty million without blinking
What the **** is going on?

I read the title and entered this thread expecting to be motivated.
I'm leaving the thread confused and mortified with horrific images.

Bye op
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Word

Go home and be a family man OP

I am home.

It is my job as a man to bring my family into the future. That is what I am doing now. Would you rather me go "home" and die? Medical Marijuana is illegal in PA. I am building my foundation here.

People act like I had a cold. I had Stage IV Cancer that metasticized.

My doctor looked me in my eye and said THERE ARE NO FURTHER TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR YOU. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. My daughter, girlfriend, and myself were in the room crying, and he didn't blink an eye.

The environment that I escaped from is a HUGE part of the reason I had cancer. There was no community. I used to be the liason between a phone company and law enforcement entities. I worked from home overnight, and would literally catch murderers, terrorists, and everyone in between. My neighbors would see me during the day, and assume I was a drug dealer. I would OVER EXTEND myself to say hello, but they actually IGNORED me. Little did they know that in many instances, the criminals that were captured on CNN and the newspapers they read were the result of my work. How do you think that made me feel?

The weather sucked, the food sucked, the atmosphere was toxic, and it was just a horrible environment. Me removing myself was essential to my survival, and essential to my growth.

My daughter just turned 12. I was the BEST dad. I was with her every day, all day. Me coming here has actually strengthened our relationship. She appreciates me more. Our verbal communication and expression is better. That absence made the heart grow stronger. Plus, she is a preteen. She is hanging out with her friends a lot more. She doesn't need her dad like she did when she was 3, 6, or 10.

It is easy to judge me from the outside looking in. Unless you have actually been in my shoes... you can never understand what I experienced. I know what moves I am making, and I have an end game. This is just like me going to war. I am on a tour of duty. I am making moves to better myself and set a foundation for my daughter. And you know what? It is working.

I have been gone since the beginning of April. Four months. I am working on stabilizing myself. That may take another 2 months. After that, I will be ready for my daughter.

So in the grand scheme of things... will me being gone for 6 months be that detrimental to her? Like I mentioned previously, this has strengthened our relationship. This experience is my therapy, and part of my healing. I had major cancer surgery on my lung February 2nd. Should I just have went back to work and killed myself? Nah. In due time, I will have built a foundation for her in a better environment where she can grow too.

All things considered, I know I am doing the right thing. This is much better than me "being a man" and DYING.

"The weather sucked, the food sucked, the atmosphere was toxic, and it was just a horrible environment. Me removing myself was essential to my survival, and essential to my growth. "

Really

You know what is essential to a 12 year old girls survival and growth.

Her dad.

"The weather sucked, the food sucked, the atmosphere was toxic, and it was just a horrible environment. Me removing myself was essential to my survival, and essential to my growth. "

Really

You know what is essential to a 12 year old girls survival and growth.

Her dad.

Why didn't you quote my entire post?

To your point, you are right.

And if her dad would have stayed home, she probably wouldn't have a dad by now. But instead, she has a dad who is HEALING. She still has a dad who she talks to every day, and whenever she wants.

So would staying home and DYING been the more admirable option?

Or would me healing and building a foundation for LIFE being a better option?

I don't believe that your job and the weather and your attitude caused cancer

If you have cancer I don't think you staying with your children (whom you say you love ) would have killed you.

Can't speak for others but my main concern is that there's a part that certainly doesn't seem like healing to me. Again, no offense intended whatsoever, I am simply genuinely concerned. And that is these utterly delusional sexualized "interpretations" you have been posting. There's a reason you're the only one here who "sees" these things, and it has nothing to do with you being on a "new level of enlightenment" or whatever. You have filled this thread with serious cause for concern about your mental health. Again, not meant in an offensive way whatsoever and it's nothing to be ashamed of or stigmatized for. If I noticed this kind of behavior from a family member I would confront them about it and push for professional mental health evaluation. All these nonsensical sexualized interpretations would make any proper psychologist/psychiatrist concerned about the individual's mental health. Why don't you make an appointment with a psychiatrist or an other mental health professional, show all these interpetations, talk about them and see for yourself that they will echo the same concerns?

We are not mental health professionals, it is not our place to label a diagnosis on you, but I do feel that there is a duty to confront you about this bizarre behavior, one way or another, and suggest a thorough mental health evaluation. I would assume we all want you to get back on track.

Last edited:
I don't believe that your job and the weather and your attitude caused cancer

If you have cancer I don't think you staying with your children (whom you say you love ) would have killed you.

I was responsible for searching for criminals in real time. Let me give you an example of the work I did:

A mother would be murdered. The father would take the 4 year old girl, and go on the run. Law enforcement would call me in an attempt to search for them.

Now while I am doing that, the man kills his daughter and himself. My search eventually finds them, but finds them dead. I get a call back receiving the news.

Now, that scenario is played over and over in my mind. When I am finished work for the night, I try to sleep. I can't though, because that is on my mind. I then check CNN or their local paper, and I see the faces of the victims. THIS HAPPENS EVERY NIGHT.

Can you see how they wouldn't be stressful?

In reference to the weather... it is cold, snowy, rainy, and ugly. It isn't an environment where I can go outside and enjoy nature. Everyone is always working and doing their own thing, so I don't have friends. What does that lead to? Me staying in the house watching TV. Me being depressed.

Do you now have a clear understanding?

I don't know what is the truth or not lol.

I seriously cannot tell

Anyways good luck with your life. Hope you get on track. Srs.

Can't speak for others but my main concern is that there's a part that certainly doesn't seem like healing to me. Again, no offense intended whatsoever, I am simply genuinely concerned. And that is these utterly delusional sexualized "interpretations" you have been posting. There's a reason you're the only one here who "sees" these things, and it has nothing to do with you being on a "new level of enlightenment" or whatever. You have filled this thread with serious cause for concern about your mental health. Again, not meant in an offensive way whatsoever and it's nothing to be ashamed of or stigmatized for. If I noticed this kind of behavior from a family member I would confront them about it and push for professional mental health evaluation. All these nonsensical sexualized interpretations would make any proper psychologist/psychiatrist concerned about the individual's mental health. Why don't you make an appointment with a psychiatrist or an other mental health professional, show all these interpetations, talk about them and see for yourself that they will echo the same concerns?

We are not mental health professionals, it is not our place to label a diagnosis on you, but I do feel that there is a duty to confront you about this bizarre behavior and suggest a thorough mental health evaluation.

First of all, I appreciate your concern.

Second of all, I see mental health professionals all of the time. I am good.

Third... let me break down my "delusions" in the form of an analogy. I had radiation treatment in my mouth. That literally burned my taste buds off, and I didn't eat for 7 months. When I regained my ability to eat, I wanted pizza.

Now when I ate pizza for the first time, I didn't just taste pizza. I tasted everything it took to make the pizza. I tasted every chemical, every spice, the cheese, the bread, ALL separately. My taste buds we're BRAND NEW, so my taste buds weren't conditioned.

When my mind was BROKEN, the same thing happened when I viewed art. I didn't see what I was conditioned to see. I saw EVERYTHING at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom