If Jeezy's payin LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade....

So that's what they are calling Donnie Walsh in NY now?.... Deezy
laugh.gif

the reason why this lyric is even debated and so confusing is because it is a complete fabrication of the truth ... i dont care if your uncle lives on a damncoke farm, you not payin 3 a key ... another one of jay-zs dumb $$# lines that kiddies go gaga over ...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade
laugh.gif
u need some better headphones fam
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I still can't believe dude said donnie walsh, DONNIE WALSH
eek.gif
????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

casualty-care_clip_image004.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

16ljozt.png

laugh.gif

*DEAD* This remind me of the thread in Fall 2008 when someone finally figured out what Kanye meant when he said "Trying to get that Kobe number one overJordan"

in the hustling remix he said "its no coincidence that my age is a kilo (37)" how u go from 37k to paying 3k?
laugh.gif
A kilo = 35 ounces. I assumed he was talking about that.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

in the hustling remix he said "its no coincidence that my age is a kilo (37)" how u go from 37k to paying 3k?
laugh.gif
He was. There's about 35-37 ounces in a kilo depending on who is doing the math and what rate they're using to convert from the metricsystem.

The way I took the line, was if jeezy is actualy paying 23 for a ki, jayz would have bout an 8th from him, for 3k

wow @ some of these interpretations.

he really says "if cheese is playin lebron, im playin dwayne wade"

as in jay-z and his friend cheese playing 2on2 against lebron and d-wade.

like in the video.....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
He was. There's about 35-37 ounces in a kilo depending on who is doing the math and what rate they're using to convert from the metric system.

exactly.... most just say 36 OZ's

laugh.gif
i know...hov was just exaggerating like most rapper does...in the hustling remix he said "its no coincidence that my age is a kilo (37)" how u go from 37k to paying 3k?
laugh.gif
Wow. A kilo is just over 35 ounces, that line is referring to weight, not price.

EDIT: Just realized some others pointed this out, but still, smh...

LOL @ all these people not knowing what he talking bout "If jeezy's paying lebron(23),I'm paying Dwayne Wade (3)" Read between the lines

Originally Posted by doosta45

i doubt hov pushing weight like that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CurrencyCollector

3k a key.... no way!
nerd.gif
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean seriously?
laugh.gif
[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That would be[/color]
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But no.[/color]
alien.gif

I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Started off my morning right.[/color]

I think he's callin out Jeezy as a liar.. Saying oh yeah, you pay 23 and I pay 3, but we're both BS'in..... Haha. IMO.

I thought he was talking about NBA 2K10 and that he plays with Jeezy and if Jeezy picks tha Cavs, Hov picks the Heat.

laugh.gif
u need some better headphones fam
This dude said Donnie Walsh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif