If Jeezy's payin LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Math wizzes in real life....Hard core Drug dealers on NT...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deyxknow

I think he's callin out Jeezy as a liar.. Saying oh yeah, you pay 23 and I pay 3, but we're both BS'in..... Haha. IMO.

Thats how I took it as well, like Jay is basically tellin Jeezy "yea right, if you get that, then I get this..." It could also be Jay simply sayingJeezy's not on my level, on some "anything you can do, I can do better" type stuff...Only Jay-Z knows.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

in the hustling remix he said "its no coincidence that my age is a kilo (37)" how u go from 37k to paying 3k?
laugh.gif
A kilo = 35 ounces. I assumed he was talking about that.
that's what i'm thinking too

He was referring to his age as in a kilo is 36 O's and he was 36 at the time of the record

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u need some better headphones fam

roll.gif

its jesus, and what he means is that Jay is a couple steps back from jesus

and lets not forget, Jay z swagger jack another person..

50:

"**** like me cuz im paid, they want me me like kobe lebron or Dwayne WADDEEE "

the price of a kilo in this current climate is around $30k, got a good connect? $23-24k, Jigga paying $3k? not even in the 80's was it that cheap

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I still can't believe dude said donnie walsh, DONNIE WALSH
eek.gif
????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

*DEAD* This remind me of the thread in Fall 2008 when someone finally figured out what Kanye meant when he said "Trying to get that Kobe number one over Jordan"

i still dont know what it means
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif

roll.gif

50:

FAIL. Read the thread.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif
roll.gif

50:

FAIL. Read the thread.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Son seemed so confident, making up comparisons and #%%#
laugh.gif
[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif

The funniest part is how y'all think that these rappers do, did, have or had what they rap about.

It is all entertainment dummies.

Lol you guys are taking it to literal. I took it as hes paying the less because wade has the lowest number (3) of the main stars in the league so hes gettingthe best/lowest price. Its just a play on words with a little double entendre. And the line definitely says "If jeezy's paying lebron, im payingdwayne wade" not jesus lmao

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

why does jay talk about selling drugs when he clearly never has and never will

Never though?? Surely not now, but if u know Jay's track record...you know what dude did in his younger days...

Nah J is def lying in the line, no way in hell he was getting it for 3. Even if he was the one in the field picking the %+%$ and breaking it down himself.

laugh.gif

HOVKid wrote:

I thought he was talking about NBA 2K10 and that he plays with Jeezy and if Jeezy picks tha Cavs, Hov picks the Heat.

FINALLY SOMEBODY GOT IT RIGHT!!
roll.gif

really dough..

he says if jesus, baby, and lebron Im basically dewayne wade.

its a deep reference to the masonic structure of power and the order in which the templar tarpulin has, essentially, become the new mainstream.

Yall read into all of this too much.

Almost reminiscent of "Irv Gotti in the club gettin tipsy"
laugh.gif

My-T.

It's a lot of dummies in here , the funny part is the ones that's posting it and standing behind it like they are so right, lol Yall killin me with the"jesus" part.
He said Jeezy, not Jesus. He paying cheaper for dope is what he's saying. Listen to Jeezy's 24,23 and you'll understand

Jeezy's hook goes "I used to pay Kobe, now i pay Lebron". He's just saying he's paying cheaper. Jay being Jay claims he's payingDwayne Wade "3" for the dope. Which if effing bull lol. Not saying he actually means 3k for some work but in a sense that he is paying wayyyyyyycheaper than Jeezy.

Epic amounts of fail in this thread...lol

Jay is not saying he pays 3 a ki...hes saying he will sign D Wade to the Nets since Bron is already taken.

A reference to Jeezy's '' I used to pay Kobe, now I pay Lebron''. That line is drug related but Jay is basically saying since Jeezy isalready ''paying Bron'' (23 a ki) he will have to pay Wade (sign him to a contract).

Young, yall are all lunchin... This has NOTHING to do wit drugs.

Name ONE drug reference on Blueprint 3... I'll wait for it...

He says, "If Jesus is PLAYING LeBron then I'm PLAYING Dwayne Wade"

Sayin he's basically on God/Jesus' level as LB and D Wade are in the same class/calibur of athlete

Back
Top Bottom