If Kevin Durant Does Not Win the MVP who will?

I gotta go with Dwight i feel this is the year he finally learns some post moves..... any other dark horse out there?

Don't discount LeBron just because he is on the Heat...
He has the potential to average somewhere around 22 pts 10 assists and 7 rebounds

Dwyane Wade would be my dark horse, if he even counts as one.

Outside of him, I don't see the trend continuing. If not Wade, I see it being Kobe or LeBron again.

I just can't see Dwight or Durant having more effective seasons than any of these 3. Not to mention with this inevitable collision course of L.A. & Miami in June (as it seems to be) they (Wade, Kobe, Bron) will be receiving a lot more attention, for better or worse, which will enhance their chances, IMO.

He plays like last year, He'll probably win, whether he deserves it or not.

That humble superstar angle will continue to be eaten up by the writers.

its funny how the whole world thinks that because lebrons a vadge and made a $@*+$ move going to wades team that somehow he's no longer as skilled/dominant on the court. unless the writers are torn b/w bron and wade and somehow splitting their votes up opens it for someone else, lebron will win. mvp votes correlate with records and the heat are sure to beast.

Trying to figure out how the %$#+ y'all pick candidates when everyone has the same record at this point.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

its funny how the whole world thinks that because lebrons a vadge and made a $@*+$ move going to wades team that somehow he's no longer as skilled/dominant on the court. unless the writers are torn b/w bron and wade and somehow splitting their votes up opens it for someone else, lebron will win. mvp votes correlate with records and the heat are sure to beast.

Its gonna be hard for anyone on the heat to win the MVP simply because they are so stacked...if they do it its gonna be because they put up RIDICULOUS numbers.  realistically wuts gonna happen is there all gonna average 20-25pts and u cant be the most valuable player in the league if u have 3 people on the same team averaging 20 points

Can we please watch the first game of the season before we have mvp predictions?

Surprised no one has said Melo yet. I wouldn't bet on him but he was avg about 30,7and 4 through the first 40 or so games last year.

LeBron and Kobe are givens even though I don't foresee any scenario in which Kobe wins (stacked team, stage of his career, etc.)

I also have D12, CP3, and Deron Williams as possible candidates. Deron because if he can drastically up his production with Boozer gone and keep that team pretty competitive, I can see him getting votes. He'd need to put up something crazy like 26, 11, 5 and 2 steals a night though. Definitely reaching with him though. I don't know why dude doesn't put up more shots per game. 13.5 isn't enough, IMO.

I don't see anybody but those 7 winning.

it's way too early to even think about this. especially since the mvp trophy is no longer an individual award. it's a team award. cause if your team doesnt have a great record, no way you're winning it

Back
Top Bottom