If Kid Capri is spinnin hip-hop, don't ask him to play reggae...vid

DJ Pauly D > Capri

nerd.gif

he spazzes like that all the time i think....bc he did hte same thing at a party I went to

Nothing wrong with what Kid Capri did.

That was at Tony Touch's weekly event I believe. You should know going there's it's going to be mainly Hip Hop so why request that? You want Reggae go to a Fete.

Same thing here with Clark Kent (1:38)

that's kid capri, legend. Girl need to learn rank and don't do that again, to everyone who's saying it was unnecessary, sorry to say but you're misinformed with the music game. You don't do that, that's like telling michael jordan to get you a water. And with those mister Cee comments, he discovered biggie, so understand he's in the same category as capri. Learn ya rank before u say some stupid +*+@ like, "can u play reggae"

laugh.gif
the bf acted right.....its koo to see 2 blk men talk it out and settle it instead of fighting all the time....

I hate when djs keep changing songs you be in your zone then he switches into some totally different $%+@.

I think that was direspectful, he knew it, that's why he tried to clean it up at the end....

dvdjamm5150 wrote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That was at Tony Touch's weekly event I believe. You should know going there's it's going to be mainly Hip Hop so why request that? You want Reggae go to a Fete.

http://www.youtube.com/v/dYFx632ZoSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dYFx632ZoSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&
3:09-3:15...gif

i was just bout to post that...old man steading puffing his blunt why bobbin his head..lol

laugh.gif
He spazzed because he been spinning the same songs for 10 years and dont kno how to switch it up. I hate when DJs be in their own zone like dude you suppose to move the crowd. You can play with yaself at home. F outta here.

And yes I know who Kid Capri is

still wondering if this was at TAO on last night...was gonna go but everyone decided to head back to SD...

I'd be pissed if a DJ cut the music and pulled some %@%% like this though...

laugh.gif

I mean he is a professional & probably has been djing before lil one was even born.

Kind of like a fan screaming directions at athletes.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
He spazzed because he been spinning the same songs for 10 years and dont kno how to switch it up. I hate when DJs be in their own zone like dude you suppose to move the crowd. You can play with yaself at home. F outta here.
Very true...He has a easy job in that he plays the same song lineup wherever he plays...I bet if you ask him to play some Lil Wayne or Kanye you would get the same reaction he gave to that woman requesting reggae

i remembrer red alert leaving his tables and then gettin on the mic and saying "go ahead you think you can dj go head then do it its all yours"

I feel his position but he kinda OD'ed. I see nothing wrong with saying something to her on the mic, but my man carried that on way too long. And its a female--totally different story if it was another dude, IMO.

I grew up wit kid Capri , kingsbridge terrace . Cool dude but he would spaz on anybody interrupting his set. My block would have the best block parties back in the day. I remember one year he had big daddy Kane there, people were going nuts
laugh.gif

good times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Clark Kent was getting down in the beginning of that chit
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom