If MVP was most valuable player... Why is Kobe up first for consideration? VOL. NO HATE

Originally Posted by kobe8is

What Are You Smokin????
NOT Marlboro!!!!!
laugh.gif

Tell me about it.

OP...

I think I may know what you are trying to say but you might not have gone about it the right way.

A. IMO Kobe shouldn't win the award...

B. I believe it should be Wade. What he has done with the team around him is amazing. Has them fighting or a 4th seed in the east. I don't see why peopleare still hating on the east.

C. Lebron will win the award and there is nothing wrong with that. He plays on the best team in the east and may have the best record in the NBA when its allsaid and done.

Starting a thread the way you started it will never end well....

And on top of that there already is a BIG MVP thread. http://niketalk.com/topic/159312?page=1

tupac003 ftw!

The 2009 NBA MVP thread is good enough for you too, OP. You didn't hurt feelings, you didn't make sense AND you started a new thread to discuss a topicthat everyone is already discussing in a different thread.

Now, if you can provide an example of a player in the past with Kobe's stats on a team with the best record in the NBA who finished outside of the top 5 inMVP voting, you can start a new thread. If you find such a player, please try and make your reasoning clear. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom