If Nike made/sold them, I would buy the Kobe and LeBron Most Valuable Puppets.

roll.gif
at the car jump. "do not attempt what im about to do rightnow"

well if the situation becomes ideal...meaning if the cavs actually make it (which they wont. orlando ftw) im sure they will have some stuffed dolls orsomething to replicate the puppets. and id cop for sure lol. but the dolls dont even look like them imo. and how come they couldnt use their actual voices...?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

well if the situation becomes ideal...meaning if the cavs actually make it (which they wont. orlando ftw) im sure they will have some stuffed dolls or something to replicate the puppets. and id cop for sure lol. but the dolls dont even look like them imo. and how come they couldnt use their actual voices...?
Can you imagine Kobe or 'Bron coming into a studio and talking reckless like that for a commercial?
laugh.gif

Personally, I think the fact that the puppets sound nothing like them and really look like ******ed cartoon versions of themselves are part of the appeal.

"Lebron you got like 20 triple-doubles, can i havvveee one"

"Lebron have you ever just like sat on someone's shoulder while you were in the air"

"Kobe have you ever ate an empanada?"

"why you cut your fro"..."i mean i liked your fro"

"Do you know where my 3 championship rings are?....oh you got names for them? huh? you got names? .......why do we live together?"

Lebron - "dum-da-du-der da-na-num"
Kobe - "da-da-daaa-daa ba-na-num!"

*stole from someones post* Kobe's puppet comes home and starts looking for LeBron (in the living room, patio, kitchen, etc.) He can't find himanywhere... Then he sees a note taped to the refrigerator: "Gone fishing, back in October" signed LeBron

^^^ i hate that post

hmm i guess im one that would not buy. I just think what the hell do i look like at 26 buying dolls..
ohwell.gif

But they do have these Transformer usb drives that are crazy..

Transforming_USB.jpg
transformers-qosmio.jpg

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom