If the black varsity red VIs aren't labeled as an OG colorway then.......

what about the mars 4? should they be considered as a retro plus? OG colorway? Explain???
nerd.gif

for a while they got the same complaints the 6's did, along with the laser IV's.

I think the thing that helps those to shoes is the gimmick with them(the mars logo and the laser etching), they're not "no strings attached"retros like these 6's are.

personally I like varsity red and don't mind them on the 4's/6's so I can't say from the perspective of those complaining, but that's justmy thought on the situation.

They should just be seen as a "new spin" on an OG cw.
Dude's should stop complaining...

They'll retro "real Infrared VI's" one day...

you know...once i think about it...if the OG colorway was vars red...dudes would be ready to riot if they changed it to infared....
people are just too stuck on this "if it aint OG" nonsense...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

what about the mars 4? should they be considered as a retro plus? OG colorway? Explain???
nerd.gif

is the red on the og and retro a different colorway?...if its the same red then no

if u like the OG colorway, but jordan is not comnig out of them~ it is good time to do so~
cuz u got a really close to OG based color shoes, u just simply customize the vasity red to infrared~ n u got a OG CW!!
but the nike air sign... hmm maybe u can paint the jumpman logo blk then use a paper cut the hole as nike air, n paint the infrared on it

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

if u like the OG colorway, but jordan is not comnig out of them~ it is good time to do so~
cuz u got a really close to OG based color shoes, u just simply customize the vasity red to infrared~ n u got a OG CW!!
but the nike air sign... hmm maybe u can paint the jumpman logo blk then use a paper cut the hole as nike air, n paint the infrared on it

say what?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

you know...once i think about it...if the OG colorway was vars red...dudes would be ready to riot if they changed it to infared....
people are just too stuck on this "if it aint OG" nonsense...

I agree with that to an extent, like the "Nike Air" crowd annoys me.

I'd rather get quality materials than a Nike Air on the back.

^nope its been clearly confirmed that its a Black/Varsity Red 6 and a White/Varsity Red 6.

And on this topic, you can go either ways i suppose...personally I say Retro+Colorway since the different use of material and different tone of red.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

I dont care about the nike air on the back,and i dont care about the varsity red,whats turning people off about the black/varsity red 6,s,is trully the materials used to make it,JB shouldve released the black/varsity red 6,s,from the www.jumpman23.com website and everybody wouldve loved them equally to the og black/infrareds,that ashy cheap looking suede just killed it for alot of jordanheads.

Hit the nail on the head.

I don't care if it's Infra red, Varsity red, Fire red, True red or what .....it's the downgrading from Durabuck to cheap, crappy suede thatcompletely ruins the latest version of this shoe.

Jumpman+Varsity red -I can live with .......suede+black air unit .......no thanks

On a side note: all these dudes who keeps saying stuff like "Oh, JB will retro the real Infrareds eventually" ...........I think you guyswill be waiting a very very very very long time for that to happen

Back
Top Bottom