If the extinction event 65 mill years ago never happened, would dinosaurs be the dominant species?

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

We probably wouldn't exist if they didn't become extinct.

True. They saying the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs brought chemical elements that pretty much made us, who we are today.

Dino Riders
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the gun choice.

We'd stand a lesser chance of survival with all the ocean monsters running around. Those things could live on land too.
frown.gif

Question is, would the dragons have killed off the dinosaurs eventually?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ the gun choice.

We'd stand a lesser chance of survival with all the ocean monsters running around. Those things could live on land too.
frown.gif

Question is, would the dragons have killed off the dinosaurs eventually?
nerd.gif

If the extinction event never happened, mammals wouldn't have had the chance to evolve into what they are now. The likelihood of human beings existing during the reign of the dinosaurs is very slim.

If the extinction event never happened, mammals wouldn't have had the chance to evolve into what they are now. The likelihood of human beings existing during the reign of the dinosaurs is very slim.

someday Ima go back in time and party it up with them big %#% triceratops and T-rex
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
with some AK's and ray gun just in case

someday Ima go back in time and party it up with them big %#% triceratops and T-rex
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
with some AK's and ray gun just in case

As far as in this year. We would've evolved differently, there'd be a lot less of us, and I honestly feel dinosaurs would still end up being extinct. Technology would have taken a drastic hit but we probably would've created devices ppl now haven't even seriously thought of.

Ofcourse I'm not accounting for the possibility of lizard like humanoids evolving to a similar state of #%%%-sapiens.

As far as in this year. We would've evolved differently, there'd be a lot less of us, and I honestly feel dinosaurs would still end up being extinct. Technology would have taken a drastic hit but we probably would've created devices ppl now haven't even seriously thought of.

Ofcourse I'm not accounting for the possibility of lizard like humanoids evolving to a similar state of #%%%-sapiens.

Whatever - give me a Hummer with a .50 cal and I can deal with dinosaurs, but I'm more worried about prehistoric spiders...

...can you imagine how big them things were?
eek.gif

Son
30t6p3b.gif

Whatever - give me a Hummer with a .50 cal and I can deal with dinosaurs, but I'm more worried about prehistoric spiders...

eek.gif

Son
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

eek.gif

Son
30t6p3b.gif
idk bruh...
Pterodactyl >>> Golden Eagle

that mug would swoop down, snatch up the hummer and slide it down the side of Stone Mountain.......just for kicks

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

eek.gif

Son
30t6p3b.gif
idk bruh...
Pterodactyl >>> Golden Eagle

that mug would swoop down, snatch up the hummer and slide it down the side of Stone Mountain.......just for kicks

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom