If these 2 rappers formed a duo, they'd be Top 3. I dare you to disagree

triple beam dreams
accident murders
usual suspects

the only song you listed i still rock with is Letter to the King.

I wouldn't mind hearing that album, but it would probably be Nas featuring Game trying to sound like Nas.

Yeah there are a couple of tracks out there wit nas and game on em right? one is on the hip hop is dead album if i can remember, but yeah nothin special. Nas and AZ have a much better flow together. Or Nas, Ghost, and Rae together >>>>>anything. Hope the success of watch the throne brings more successfull collab albums though

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Yeah there are a couple of tracks out there wit nas and game on em right? one is on the hip hop is dead album if i can remember, but yeah nothin special. Nas and AZ have a much better flow together. Or Nas, Ghost, and Rae together >>>>>anything. Hope the success of watch the throne brings more successfull collab albums though
YES

NT always hates on Game so the responses aren't surprising. They've never mad a bad track together though I'd love to hear an album with these two.

Nas and Game would be dope , Every collabo was dope , and Game actually stepped his game up when on track with Nas

Why Nas and AZ never happened will be one of Hip Hop greatest mysteries and tragedies
30t6p3b.gif

Once I seen Game I knew this thread was fail.

Son is a joke of a rapper. There's absolutely no reason I'd want to suffer through Game rapping with a legend. Nas would outshine him on every song. I'd immediately create a Gameless version if this album came to be.

Back
Top Bottom