If they're not married, they're single. Vol. Do you follow this philosophy?

NTers, when there's someone you have your eye on and that person starts dating or gets into a relationship with someone else, do you continue to be nice/campaign, with the thought in mind that the person will eventually be single again?  Or do you see that person as off limits?

off limits im a gentleman. but this one chick wasted like an hour and a half at a party once. was dancing, i knew she was feeling me etc. so I got the digits anywho and was like eff this imma just pretend to be the "nice guy" and friends... if only bc i wasted 2 hours so i might as well waste a lot more and make the 2 count.

Think about it.

If they cheat on their SO with you, don't you think they'll cheat on you with someone else.

Not the person you would want to be with.

they're off limits "like that"
I'll get the number and build a friendship, then when/if they break-up I'll make my move then.
I don't make moves to break them up or anything like that, I just play the rest of the field and keep her as a back option...never burn bridges always build them, no matter how insignificant the bridge may seem at the time it may come around to save a purpose later.

I'm not a believer of the friendzone either, I've found my way out each time I needed to somehow, so why not?

Originally Posted by SShanique

NTers, when there's someone you have your eye on and that person starts dating or gets into a relationship with someone else, do you continue to be nice/campaign, with the thought in mind that the person will eventually be single again?  Or do you see that person as off limits?

it's her choice, that's why it's called "dating" and "marriage"...which mean the couple is ready to consummate the bond that's suppose to last a lifetime.
the might not be the "right fit" for her and she's just in auto pilot while he thinks the relationship is solid.

happened to me a couple of times...and i had to tell the dude "you heard her choice, so back off"

_'s will shoot you over a broad they "dating" now a days.
Cuffin' @#+ rice throwing on a single knee type dudes
smh.gif

Not to mention shorties is giving it up like they men now too.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

waste of time and it's wild outta pocket.

This. Most people I know don't care if they're married, in a 5 year relationship, or whatever.

...But I personally try to conduct myself with some rough guidelines. One philosophy that has always guided me was - whats stopping her from leaving me, the same way she did him. Not that I'm looking for a serious relationship w/ every girl I date, its more so of the comfort-level being there.

...Over-sea's is a different story there, it technically doesn't count.

I really dont care if they married if i can get it ill get it, but if they had kids id pass rite by them no matter how good they look,wats this about if they do this to they man they do it to u when did we say we wanted to be in love

It depends. Life aint as black and white as ya'll like to make it. Pulling your life mate away from some douche may be the best thing you'll do, and it doesn't mean she'll cheat on you too, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Originally Posted by Homer

It depends. Life aint as black and white as ya'll like to make it. Pulling your life mate away from some douche may be the best thing you'll do, and it doesn't mean she'll cheat on you too, the heart wants what the heart wants.
LOL UR SCREENNAME

I'm not out looking for a girlfriend, so idc. Im not trying to take them from their relationship, just smash.
I dont even ask females if they have a bf or not anymore. Makes thing way less complicated
pimp.gif

Your wife would choose to deal with him and you dunno what she coulda told him. you dont think she'd be more responsible?

Back
Top Bottom