If You Are Looking for/Interested In Working With The Federal Government...Come In. Positions Availa

What kind of position is that where you start off as a 6?

Supply technician... I got the interview Tuesday at Jackson barracks ill go just to see what they are talking about

Thanks for the advice ppl

Last edited:
Supply technician... I got the interview Tuesday at Jackson barracks ill go just to see what they are talking about

Interview went well.... 1LT I interviewed with really liked me.... Told him I had another offer he was completely cool with it...he advised me to do what is right for my family.... Basically had to write a memo to hr saying I would talk the other job.

I want a federal job....I have a master's degree in a health science field....it's boring though....Where could I fit in in the federal government?

I was AD AF for 8. Got out joined the reserves and worked for Lockheed (highly suggest if you can get it. Even starting IT jobs pay $45+)

Reserve boss offered me an ART GS job and now I've been in the system about to make the move to GS12 hopefully.
If you can join the reserves and snag an ART job, great way to get your foot in the GS system and opens up some great pathways

I asked because Master Sergeant was telling me only three people applied for a position in Port Allen and all three of them ****** their app up to become disqualified.
damn thats low lol.... might apply to more positions once my term is up.

I think people get intimated by the process.

update start my job in pineville on tuesday......

drill this weeeknd going to show me what I'm going to be doing for the most part..... mostly a desk job

Job is mad chill.... Got my desk setup this weekend and my main objectives toward this job.... Met my supervisor who is a major he is pretty laid back also... To answer the question how many people applied he told me I was the only one bhhhaah

Job is mad chill.... Got my desk setup this weekend and my main objectives toward this job.... Met my supervisor who is a major he is pretty laid back also... To answer the question how many people applied he told me I was the only one bhhhaah
Yep that NG for you

Pretty much had the job when you step foot on camp

Yea I couldn't believe that.....will be applying for more positions in the near future...

Damn nothing in my area.

Thank you. If you ever want to show any appreciation....all I ask is that you check out the thread about my late brother and like/share/support the two facebook pages for my charitable causes and their accompanied YouTube Videos.

I was able to land one local friend/former NTer (not sure if he still goes on here) a position on a DLA/DISA Contract making $70K a year. His resume was solid, there was an opening, and I "interviewed" him myself.

This is not smoke and mirrors. I am genuinely trying to help others and pay it forward....regardless of any banter/debates over my 13 year tenure with anyone back in the Music/Sports/General/JB Forums. Thanks. :smokin
What is your area? PM me or hit me on email. I/We have a lot more positions that I didn't post yet. We win work on a weekly basis, new proposals (that I write/help submit/bid on), and other openings open up.

Fear not.

PM'ed

Good to see you guys still keeping this going. I'll have more time now to update things. Just got back home after being on the road for four months.

Even when you win $10,000 in Vegas...you still lose when your hotel room gets robbed in PHX and your house in VA. SMH.

Unpacking, organizing and a lot of phone calls to people I have no desire to talk to.

Best wishes. Go Wizards smh.

Good to see you guys still keeping this going. I'll have more time now to update things. Just got back home after being on the road for four months.

Even when you win $10,000 in Vegas...you still lose when your hotel room gets robbed in PHX and your house in VA. SMH.

Unpacking, organizing and a lot of phone calls to people I have no desire to talk to.

Punched a hole in the wall last time my house was broken into 
mean.gif

Hold your head man. Wish you the best in dealing with it all. 

damn sorry to hear that man.... you seem like a good dude.

Dam bruh what part of VA? Hopefully nothing of sentimental value was taken and insurance covers everything.

Dam bruh what part of VA? Hopefully nothing of sentimental value was taken and insurance covers everything.

Tysons/McLean area.....

They took a few irreplaceable items...watches my mom gave to my late brother, old engagement ring, graduation watches.

It's all good, they must need it more than me. Just tired of hearing my mom chirp about it.

Back
Top Bottom