If you could change your name, what would it be?

or is your name important to you? I honestly hate my name and I'm thinking about having it change legally. Although my friends and family know me by my nickname, people at school or at work generally have a hard time pronouncing my name. Particularly when I first meet someone. Most of the time, it becomes awkward. I also hate the fact that I have to continually correct people. I'm not sure what I would change my name to, but does anyone deal with the same problem? 

or is your name important to you? I honestly hate my name and I'm thinking about having it change legally. Although my friends and family know me by my nickname, people at school or at work generally have a hard time pronouncing my name. Particularly when I first meet someone. Most of the time, it becomes awkward. I also hate the fact that I have to continually correct people. I'm not sure what I would change my name to, but does anyone deal with the same problem? 

I hated my name as a child. Now? I can't imagine being anything other than what my parents named me.

I hated my name as a child. Now? I can't imagine being anything other than what my parents named me.

I want to change my first name to another one, make my pseudonym my middle name, and my make first name my last name.

I want to change my first name to another one, make my pseudonym my middle name, and my make first name my last name.

Don't know about anyone else, but it's like we're fated to have the names we were given; like I can't picture myself with any other name, and same goes with friends that I have... It'd be just weird

Don't know about anyone else, but it's like we're fated to have the names we were given; like I can't picture myself with any other name, and same goes with friends that I have... It'd be just weird

i like my first name...

im like the IV th
laugh.gif

but i would change my middle name to chuck

idk why
roll.gif
oh wait charles woodson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like my first name...

im like the IV th
laugh.gif

but i would change my middle name to chuck

idk why
roll.gif
oh wait charles woodson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Yeah I don't know what it is, all of our names just fit. Can't see my friends or myself named anything else..

We talk about this all the time too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Yeah I don't know what it is, all of our names just fit. Can't see my friends or myself named anything else..

We talk about this all the time too
laugh.gif

I love my first name, but I hate my last. I'm thinking about changing it when I get older, I don't know yet.

I love my first name, but I hate my last. I'm thinking about changing it when I get older, I don't know yet.

Back
Top Bottom