If you could do it all over again..

Originally Posted by MFDOOM92

THESE ONES FOR SURE
pimp.gif

Cosign on these,plus more
pimp.gif

Lol at that fake DMP. I have or had all the ones I wanted but I need another pair of Black/Cement 3s. And to the guy that started this post you have a terriblelist IMO... Seriously you can get the PeaBarfs for just about retail still.

At least one OG colorway from the II's - VI's, but they all must have Nike Air, no Jumpman.

Call me old school.

dmp pack
og fire red v's
infrared vi's
playoff xvii's
sj xi's
white/blue xviii's
and aqua viii's

aj4_laser.jpg
aj4_wht_yel_blue_5.jpg
932.jpg
610.jpg

I couldn't get these because of Nike's great computer system. I also wished I would have picked up as much Blk/Red 4's from the Nike outlet as Icould have but I was just a kid and didn't have any money....Still don't have any 4's.

lightning 4s
black/red 7s
black/red 11s
true blue spizikes
black/cement 3s
grape 5s
red 21s
stealth 20s
black/red 16s
black 15s

Forget every other jordan...if I could I would collect all the OG JORDAN Is and AJKOs...

I'd go after all OGs, I'd buy a ton of the OG 1s in size 12 when they cost $65 at Sears. I'd also get maybe some of the brighter colors from 1-6,and stick to the OG colored retros from VII onward. I tended to get wrapped up in buying colors that I thought were nice at the time, matched my schools orteams from Philly, bad idea.

I would get the shoes og 1-5 for walking around and the 18s and 18.5s for playing ball in.

I would have never started "collecting" if I knew the hobby would have turned into what it is today.

Back
Top Bottom