If you could get 4 million dollars tomorrow....

I'll make you a deal that I won't refuse.

Six million for two.

Last edited:
Either most people here are already living a privileged life or the ones who would do it are just not posting. As for me... Someone's gotta scrub the toilets and it won't be me.

Nah I couldn't do it.. Murder just for my own benefit? I can't get down with that.

I have a couple of cousins who wasting their lives....I am sure they wouldn't mind.

I got a dirtbag cousin but he got like 5 kids.

Gimme an extra 4 million for them and I'd do it. Bastard stay stressing my grandma

I wouldn't announce publicly because everyone doesn't need to know.  I would try to help a few people as well as myself.

Hell no man, 4 million would make my life somewhat better, but at the cost of someone else not having one at all and all their friends and family experiencing the grief of losing that person. That's a ****** up trade. 4 million is an amount that I can feasibly make on my own without having something like that on my conscience. 

Where do you guys come up with this ****?
This is actually one of the better hypothetical questions I've seen in a while. Deep psychological ethical mind **** kind of question and answer with an attractive amount that isn't overboard.
If you could get a direct deposit of 4 million and all you had to do was pick any blood relative to be murdered would you? Nothing to make them suffer just quick and easy hit.

I'm pretty sure I would. Gwap is thicker than blood

Which family member would be off limits for you?

my brother :wink:

You mean YOU?
I laughed but then it made me think with that wink emoticon if that was some kind of suicide joke.

Last edited:
i'm not down with people dying for my benefit..love is love, war is war.

hypothetically, there's a bunch of relatives i've never met tho, I don't consider them fam since I don't even know them, but bloodlines say we're related, so they're fair game yes? how deep in the family tree can i go?

F yeah!

I'd choose my dad since it was only me and my moms when I was growing up. NT ill take you all on a vacay in France my treat :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom