If you could get 4 million dollars tomorrow....

Nah I couldn't do it.. Murder just for my own benefit? I can't get down with that.

Lets say you get 4 million for someone you dont know. Guarantee no one in your family is hurt. Bet you would

As for me. I would have to sit down and write down all the family members and see who i dont really know. My famb is pretty big so... yeah i would

99% of people have never killed someone.

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.

The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.

Yup I got some deadweight on my mom's side that would probably do more good than harm :lol: :smh:

easily. id prolly pick a great aunt or uncle or a grandparent, they aint got that much time left anyway so it aint like they gon miss nuthin

Last edited:
i'd never even gross $1 million in my lifetime (much less $4 million) and I got plenty of family, so this is an easy one . . . kill a family member . . .

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.

The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.
I didn't say you were the one committing the murder tho.....calm down young man

Chill with the condescending tone, old man.

The main point I was making is the death on your conscience.  Most people don't know that feel and if they did, this wouldn't be a choice.

And that's some sucker stuff anyway.  I'll make someone's whole life cease to be because I want to be able to pay eBay prices for new releases?

EVERYBODY'S life is more important than my need for excessive possessions, especially blood.

Now, if this is a joke topic, then sure, I can think of some relatives that could get offed.  But I thought this was a legit topic.

Last edited:

The main point I was making is the death on your conscience.  Most people don't know that feel and if they did, this wouldn't be a choice.

And that's some sucker stuff anyway.  I'll make someone's whole life cease to be because I want to be able to pay eBay prices for new releases?

EVERYBODY'S life is more important than my need for excessive possessions, especially blood.

Now, if this is a joke topic, then sure, I can think of some relatives that could get offed.  But I thought this was a legit topic.
No you need to chill.  Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you".   When in this situation you wouldn't.  So why say it?

Also this isn't a joke topic.  I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family.  And others in this thread probably have similar situations. 

Sorry if your so offended

No you need to chill.  Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you".   When in this situation you wouldn't.  So why say it?

Also this isn't a joke topic.  I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family.  And others in this thread probably have similar situations. 

So why add value to the topic? Why did you include the $4 Million?

Last edited:

Also this isn't a joke topic.  I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family.   And others in this thread probably have similar situations. 

So why add value to the topic? Why did you include the $4 Million?
Because I wanted to and I made up the thread and hypothetical.  Also money can help right the wrongs they have done.  If I offed them for free it would only make things worse.

Back
Top Bottom