If you could go back in time and invent something....

[quote name="silkboi"][quote name="DarthSka"]^ Do you currently know how to make a time machine?[/quote]Why would it matter what I currently know if I'm coming from the future when I can make a time machine?[/quote]Because you can't make something you don't knew how to make. If someone puts you in a time machine and sets you back to... whenever... you'd be stuck back in that time like, "Alright, now I'm going to invent a time machine and get rich," and then you'd realize you don't know how.

The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed)   
nthat.gif

I would bank on my bank to make bank breh

Because you can't make something you don't knew how to make. If someone puts you in a time machine and sets you back to... whenever... you'd be stuck back in that time like, "Alright, now I'm going to invent a time machine and get rich," and then you'd realize you don't know how.
Well we are going back in time so therefore we need a Time machine

Because you can't make something you don't knew how to make. If someone puts you in a time machine and sets you back to... whenever... you'd be stuck back in that time like, "Alright, now I'm going to invent a time machine and get rich," and then you'd realize you don't know how.
you get it.

id invent beanie babies.

slow day at work so ive been reading all about Ty Warner and the Beanie Baby bubble.

such a genius.

id invent beanie babies.

slow day at work so ive been reading all about Ty Warner and the Beanie Baby bubble.

such a genius.

Thought I would be rolling in the dough as a kid collecting those damn things and now they aren't worth s_

I would go back in time and invent DNA Fingerprinting

I'd go back to save pac. Then I'd make sure Tyler perry, nick cannon, and Steve Harvey's moms got abortions

[quote name="silkboi"][quote name="DarthSka"]^ Do you currently know how to make a time machine?
Why would it matter what I currently know if I'm coming from the future when I can make a time machine?[/quote]Because you can't make something you don't knew how to make. If someone puts you in a time machine and sets you back to... whenever... you'd be stuck back in that time like, "Alright, now I'm going to invent a time machine and get rich," and then you'd realize you don't know how.[/quote]OP did say anything about someone else putting me in a time machine. So I am going with the assumption that I got myself to time travel. That being said I make a time machine in the future, I travel back in time with that knowledge, I invent the time machine earlier.

Originally Posted by silkboi  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
^ Do you currently know how to make a time machine?
Why would it matter what I currently know if I'm coming from the future when I can make a time machine?
OP did say anything about someone else putting me in a time machine. So I am going with the assumption that I got myself to time travel. That being said I make a time machine in the future, I travel back in time with that knowledge, I invent the time machine earlier.
Well in that case, hell yeah. I was thinking you were saying that SOMEONE would invent a time machine at some point, and you'd hop in it and go back to whenever and invent a time machine, even thought you didn't even make on in the first place. 
laugh.gif

But nah, if you invent it, then just go back in time with that knowledge, more power to ya.

Back
Top Bottom