If you could have any super power what would it be?

Teleportation hands down man. I would also be able to do it across time.

Last edited:
Time travel/teleportation, regenerative body (wouldn't want to live forever tho), super intelligence, and wolverine claws just for the heck of it.

A super powerful telekinesis would be my choice if I were to choose one, that was pretty much the power they had in the Chronicle film or just watch it's inspiration, Akira.

You can fly and move objects like Magneto w/o limiting it to metals, block bullets or incoming attacks or just release a giant pulse wave of sorts that can damage a whole city radius or even bigger.

i've thought a lot about teleporting but i think flight would be better and heres why.

If you could teleport anywhere in the world it would make the world feel VERY small. you'd be bored of the world in a matter of months where as flight you'd be able to enjoy the world and explore. thats just my take on it.

^ Feel you on that.. BUT someone gunna catch you taking off, mid-flight or landing and its just a matter of time before the man at your door scoopin you up for experiments.

.. Teleporting is instant but I know how big the world is, pretty sure I wouldn't get bored because I couldn't experience the commute.

#datjumperlife

Teleportation or invisibility. If I had to choose one it would be teleportation.
Time travel is a great one but you gotta ask yourself if that's a good idea. I feel like going millions of years back in time to see dinosaurs roam the planet would literally blow my mind, same for going to the distant future. Think about that.

View media item 527842

--The ability to exist, survive in, and be aware of multiple dimensions simultaneously
--The ability to exist and survive in any dimension of my choosing within a nanosecond of thought
--The strength it would take to stand on and withstand the heat, pressure and gravity of the universe's brightest star with no damage
--The ability to move people through dimensions and control their body's resistance to the harsh environments I take them to
--The ability to project star energy and control its intensity
--The ability to create black holes of any size
--The ability to change my appearance to disguise myself in different dimensions and go undetected
--The ability to block mind reading, telekenesis and outside control of my body
--The ability to levitate and move through matter at will
--No need for oxygen or food
--Infinite strength

Last edited:
Do you really wanna live forever? Seems like it would get boring after 100 years.

Yea man living forever would be lame. What if you have a painful disease and you're bedridden or it turns you into a vegetable?
Who wants to live forever when they're a dependent?

"whats living forever when you have to struggle?" -Rick Ross

Last edited:
Do you really wanna live forever? Seems like it would get boring after 100 years.

Yea man living forever would be lame. What if you have a painful disease and you're bedridden or it turns you into a vegetable?
Who wants to live forever when they're a dependent?

"whats living forever when you have to struggle?" -Rick Ross

Watching a lot of Highlander stuff when I was young might be the reason :lol:

I dunno, I just find it interesting. I guess. But I haven't thought about getting sick and bedridden though. Always thought immortals are immune to everything :lol:

Who wants to live forever?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom