If you could live in any time period when would it be?

One of my fantasies when I was younger was to travel back to the height of the slave era with an assortment of modern weapons, armor and technology, and then train and arm slaves for a hostile takeover of the U.S.

Hopefully someone can build a working time machine before I die.

the 90s.. everything was lovely man.. 
surplus 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

One of my fantasies when I was younger was to travel back to the height of the slave era with an assortment of modern weapons, armor and technology, and then train and arm slaves for a hostile takeover of the U.S.

Reminds me of that Chappelle show skit..."I went all the way back in time, so I can call you a cracker"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Reminds me of that Chappelle show skit..."I went all the way back in time, so I can call you a cracker"
laugh.gif

Anyone who says anything pre-WWII is delusional and too romantic. You don't know how tough times were back then. Especially if you want to go way back. 1600s? Seriously. Do you know the average age people lived up to in those days. Extremely high child mortality rate and all kinds of illnesses.

I was born in 81, but I wouldn't mind being born about 10 years earlier.

Anyone who says anything pre-WWII is delusional and too romantic. You don't know how tough times were back then. Especially if you want to go way back. 1600s? Seriously. Do you know the average age people lived up to in those days. Extremely high child mortality rate and all kinds of illnesses.

I was born in 81, but I wouldn't mind being born about 10 years earlier.

90s sucked i dont get the fascination with it on here

60s or 80s for me. 20s seemed cool in a way too i guess

or like ancient rome or greece and live a totally hedonistic lifestyle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

60s or 80s for me. 20s seemed cool in a way too i guess

or like ancient rome or greece and live a totally hedonistic lifestyle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Pure nostalgia; most feel that way because it's associated to their childhoods.

That's why when you go through a thread with people reminiscing about the '90s, a lot of them say ludicrous things about how children now are heavily deprived of quality entertainment they had in the '90s.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Pure nostalgia; most feel that way because it's associated to their childhoods.

That's why when you go through a thread with people reminiscing about the '90s, a lot of them say ludicrous things about how children now are heavily deprived of quality entertainment they had in the '90s.

Back
Top Bottom