If You Could Only Have ONE... Vol. Internet, Cell, or TV

Here are the rules:

You can only have one of these three for the rest of your life. Internet, cell phone, or TV.
- You CANNOT go on the internet on your phone if you choose cell phone. It would only be good for calling people and texting people.
- You CANNOT make phone calls or watch TV from the internet if you choose internet. So skype and all of the streams/tv shows you can watch online on hulu andother sites are out.
- If you choose TV, you could still have a LANDLINE, but no internet on the tv or cell phones (no texting, etc). If you choose TV, you also get video games.

I'm going with the internet... you?

So this topic is basically fail since all three are correlated, all three services can be done on any of them.
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I'd choose internet since you could still communicate with people through IM/Facebook/Myspace etc, and I'd never wanna go back to fapping tomagazines.

Originally Posted by derventa

So this topic is basically fail since all three are correlated, all three services can be done on any of them.
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I'd choose internet since you could still communicate with people, and I'd never go back to fapping to magazines.
No, it isn't. I clearly stated that you cannot do the other said activities on your chosen item. This is a hypothetical question.

TV

-Cartoons
-Sitcoms
-News
-Sports
-Movie

All the mediums seem to alienate you from the world in some way.

roll.gif
roll.gif

But I'd choose internet since you could still communicate with people through IM/Facebook/Myspace etc, and I'd never wanna go back to fapping to magazines.
No, your reply failed since he made a loophole stating you cannot use TV sources on Internet, or be online on your cellphone etc.

That being said, I'd use the internet.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

TV

-Cartoons
-Sitcoms
-News
-Sports
-Movie

All the mediums seem to alienate you from the world in some way.

I went back and forth on TV and Internet for a long time. It would be awful to never be able to watch tv/movies/play video games again, but it would also beterrible to never be able to have email, visit websites, etc, on the internet again.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

roll.gif
roll.gif

But I'd choose internet since you could still communicate with people through IM/Facebook/Myspace etc, and I'd never wanna go back to fapping to magazines.
No, your reply failed since he made a loophole stating you cannot use TV sources on Internet, or be online on your cellphone etc.

I know what he said and I understood it well.

It's like telling a joke and nobody getting it, and then having to explain it. Then it isn't funny.

This is what this topic is...Since you can do all three on all three, its pointless to even ponder..since the internet is EVERYTHING.
tired.gif

Oh I didn't read the directions but still Internet.

I'll just read the summaries and scripts for the shows I'm missing.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know what he said and I understood it well.

It's like telling a joke and nobody getting it, and then having to explain it. Then it isn't funny.

This is what this topic is...Since you can do all three on all three, its pointless to even ponder..since the internet is EVERYTHING.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
I'm leaning towards TV now.

Back
Top Bottom