if you could resurrect one deaceased rapper

laugh.gif
@hatin' on Ye's artistry...he'll be back on some Hip Hop *+@* in a minute though
pimp.gif

definitely B.I.G. though....easy. You know how much classic music Biggie coulda made?

Real talk, I'ma go against the grain and say Dilla. He wasn't known for his rhyming, which was appreciated, but production wise, I miss his sound likecrazy. I find myself listening to old school Slum Village everyday now.

2pac.jpg

I know this dude would have become a great actor. I know he would have gone the Will Smith route eventually.

I would pick Biggie, easily, music wise at least. People say, "things would't be the same if he were here", and it's completely true. Imaginethe collabos he would have done and the way the game would be. Jay wouldn't have blown up as much as he did, neither would 50, I mean they would becomingfamous, but they would not be where they are today.

As much as I like Pun I can't imagine him ever topping Capitol Punishment, Yeahhh Baby was wack and I couldn't imagine him putting out a classic,maybe a few sick verses here and there, but thats all I can imagine.

Pac would have plenty of mainstream songs, which would be great and his acting career would have been huge. I have to pick Biggie over Pac though, atleast froma music perspective.

Big L would have never gone too mainstream if you ask me, maybe a hit or two, but other than that he would just make quality music. I would like to have seenwhat he would've done, but once again I think Big would have done so much more.

i dont think i would
i dont like any deceased rapper enough to see what they would be puttin out now

Stack bundles. I think pac and biggie would be on eminem status right now. They would have made their change off the rap game and be chillin. behind thescenes.

Biggie, so he could actually have enough material out to be really considered the greatest. How anyone could be considered the best after two albums justbaffles me.

Back
Top Bottom