If You Didn't Already Think Tow Trucks Were Fast and Sneaky..........

now theres tow motorcycles????

well atleast in asia.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

here it is in action

That seems like it would be a dog to handle with a car on the back - it's a big bike but still towing something that much heavier than you is hard.

That seems like it would be a dog to handle with a car on the back - it's a big bike but still towing something that much heavier than you is hard.

i would think the car would stabilize the bike, thus making it easier to drive.

that's awesome.
the motor on the bike has got to be killer

probably limited in use in the US where it probably couldn't handle the giant SUVs

wut the....thats insane...that bike must be real powerful to tow those cars...i would never expect that

Damn, with that, you could drive to bars, get drunk, take a taxi home, and go pick up your car by yourself the next day.

smh.gif
Way too many childhood memories of chasing tow trucks down the street when they would come for our car in the middle of the night. A tow motorcycle?That's terrible.

eek.gif

this could be my big break...I was thinking about starting a tow truck company, you think there cheaper than tow trucks?

Pretty innovative design. Only trouble is that it's probably limited to only having the capacity to haul sedans and smaller SUV's.

Back
Top Bottom