If you Fail in America, chances are it was your fault.

hans landa

Banned
indifferent.gif
 I hear a lot of kids (I use that term loosely) complaining about joblessness, Uncle Sam taking their money, healthcare being better in Canada, conspiracy theories, blah blah blah.. 
Blame all your shortcomings on the nation eh? 
grin.gif
 This is getting real old.. USA IS THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY.. Coming from a 3rd world country, I strongly attest to this. A Lot of you are acting like spoiled kids. GROW up & hustle, work hard, strive. 

& NO, I am not mad.. I'm actually 
pimp.gif

A thread like this is worthless without STATS. Otherwise, it's just your opinion and your opinion is just as worthless as mine.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

They don't have that immigrant optimism my man
pimp.gif
, They don't understand.

pimp.gif
 You see those Mexicans & Chinese-Americans speaking limited English having their own businesses? WHAT other country are you able to do something like that? 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hans Landa

pimp.gif
, They don't understand.

pimp.gif
 You see those Mexicans & Chinese-Americans speaking limited English having their own businesses? WHAT other country are you able to do something like that? 
pimp.gif

Just reminded me of "Menace to Society" Hurry up and buy!

lol @ your 15 Post count... +$#@ outta here wit this nonsense. I'm fortunate to have a job... there are some that can't even find work... what a D!CK statement to make...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

A thread like this is worthless without STATS. Otherwise, it's just your opinion and your opinion is just as worthless as mine.

Hey, maybe your right, my opinion. BUT, you know there's a lot of truth with what i just said, just look around you if you haven't already realized.
And to add to my post.. What's up with the majority living waaaay out of their means & spending more than they make? 

Yea, filing for bankruptcy is as easy as a snap of the finger right? 
grin.gif

Hmmm.......
Question.......
Where are you from and how long have you been here?

pimp.gif
, They don't understand.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

having your own business does not equal success

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

pimp.gif
, They don't understand.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

having your own business does not equal success

Touché. BUT, you must agree with me when I say:
Having your own business >>> being unemployed OR living in section 8 + welfare. 

smile.gif

Truth.

Success or failure in America is not about your circumstances. It's about what you do with your circumstances.

hey if you don't like the way some Americans are acting you can quit complaining and LEAVE! otherwise DEAL WITH IT!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign.[/color]

Touché. BUT, you must agree with me when I say:
Having your own business >>> being unemployed OR living in section 8 + welfare. 

smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Uhh, is that NOT obvious? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
disturbing.

But your'e def living proof of what "could" be if allowed/advocated/
and applied......
I'll give you that.

Now what exactly would you call succeeding in America again?

In this country success comes at the cost of others failing. Everyone has the potential to succeed but everyone CANT succeed..

most of them people you talk about with there own business have been here for a long time example. im in nyc and the chinese spots/ cleaners and things like that came from someone buying one 20-30 years ago and just keep branching off. the same family owns every cleaners and chinese food spot where i live. now try that with this economy and see what happens. there is nothing you can do when there are no jobs. unemployment rates are at a all time high. things are just rough for some people in america right now. im happy im a union construction worker its slowing down but you make enough when work is good to chill for a couple months when work dies down

Back
Top Bottom