If You Had a Child, What Would You Name Him/Her?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

My daughter will have a unisex name. I'm in love with Troy after waching crooklyn a few weeks ago.

Troy?
grin.gif

when i first told you you didn't mind...we'll talk about it later...NT isn't the place to air our business

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I'm not giving out my baby names.
laugh.gif
People like to steal names and I don't want my kids to have the same name as everyone else in their class.

laugh.gif
yes everyone will see your post on Niketalk and your babyname will be the hot new trend.
roll.gif
Same thing I was thinking. The hell is she thinking

Lauren
Aniyah
Inari
Madison
I havent thought of any boy names yet....Ralphie(shrugs shoulders)

the 3 worst names ive seen recently were all african american names....

a little baby boy named Marktwain. that was his first name, no spaces, just Marktwain

a young lady named Aquanetta

and a teenage girl named La-A (dead serious, we didnt know how to pronounce it but was told while she bobbed her head in a circle it was pronounced LaDashA. The actual "-" was supposed to be pronounced too)

whats up with these names seriously?

like someone else said what happened to normal names and i dont mean white names i mean who pronounces a dash in their name!?

Stupid young black mothers that think they are doing something special by giving these kids these stupid names.

I am black if that matters

hothinatathrasherkiddoftwwestadamsmexihottie but his family and friends call call him fresh2d3ath

nah i was workin in cleveland and saw all these names. its every day but those 3 stuck out. aquanetta? isnt that hairspray?

Was gonna use Michael Jordan
Joaquin Phoenix has a dope
name for a white dude, Imma
use that or Jaden.

Girl, has to Chanel.

Back
Top Bottom