If You Had An Extra 10K....

OP, we know you got 10K
pimp.gif

Use 3K-4K for a nice car from a private seller to replace my Speed ticking time bomb car

3K to get Sallie Mae off my back for an extended period

Save and attempt to flip the rest

Some clothes, good champagne for christmas and new years, save the rest

pay off rest of my student loans then pay down most of my car. try to get the monthly payments out the way ASAP.

What would you invest in to maximize your return?

Some say put it in the bank, but with the interest rates bank are giving out now a days you'll probably end up making $100-200(if you're lucky) in a year off of 10K. I could make that off selling one pair of sneakers :smh:

down payment for a house
THIS!!!!!
Of course I stay in the Bay Area so I would have to add at least another 10
$20K down payment? No man. I've made a few 40% down payment offers for some houses and I thought that was more than great, but some mf'er always offers more than asking price in all cash!!! SMH... I aint never getting a house out here.

down payment for a house
THIS!!!!!
Of course I stay in the Bay Area so I would have to add at least another 10
$20K down payment? No man. I've made a few 40% down payment offers for some houses and I thought that was more than great, but some mf'er always offers more than asking price in all cash!!! SMH... I aint never getting a house out here.
i mean its possible u just gonna have to live out in tracy or pittsburg/antioch or vallejo/faifield maybe even suisun(sp?)

Last edited:
What would you invest in to maximize your return?

Some say put it in the bank, but with the interest rates bank are giving out now a days you'll probably end up making $100-200(if you're lucky) in a year off of 10K. I could make that off selling one pair of sneakers :smh:
Bitcoins and or litecoins...them joints have x5 in value in basically the last month.

Back
Top Bottom