If you had money would u still have problems?

Any type of situation brings on new problems.

Of course money would eliminate all the superficial, materialistic wants/needs......debt elimination.....getting the entire family/crew right.

But it'd still bring new problems. Leeches, people being OD fake, the excitement/thrill of succeeding when there were financial roadblocks initially in the way.....

would probably solve 99% of my problems then in turn would free me up to focus on the remaining 1%

Yes,I would still have problems when it comes to my life.Money might make it easier to solve a few minor problems I might come cross but generally speaking it wouldn't do **** when it comes to my health but prolong something that's in god's hands anyway.

Ask Steve Jobs

I'd still have my medical conditions.
And we're all still going to die. I don't know what medical conditions you have and I am not particularly interested but if a you cant pay for medications, surgeries, operations, etc. to fix it, then yeah I guess it's an issue. But "you can live through any thing if Magic made it..."

no one said it could buy immortality. Aging and vulnerability is not something I consider a problem. more like a fact. Everyone can get sick and I'm thankful that my health has been relatively stable this long though my days are probably numbered due to my unhealthy habits and thats fine with me. Not trying to be 80-100 clinging to life. Pull the plug.

Last edited:
Outside of problems that would happen regardless of income like health issues nope no problems. I don't even understand how cats figure that unless we talking about being famous and rich but if you some anonymous dude getting money don't know how you would really have problems.

yep back when i was making 9k a week i was miserable and just an empty body now that i have a square job and make a low end six figures with a w-2 coming at the end of the year i feel great and actually like working and am not stressed out 

:wow:
You were making 36K a month? :pimp:
What were you doing? I think I could be miserable for a little while for that kind of money

i was gonna make a thread on it a while back but alot of people would call ducktales and their are still some legal cases pending and nt detectives are something else but i let a few nters know a little something something when asked 

Dont worry I believe you. Theres too many different types of people on this website to not have it be true

All immediate problems would go away. And a thousand rich-people problems would just never end, such as: wheres the yay at... whos baby mama is this... need a new house for all my cars...

bottom line: mo money mo problems. aint no way around it.

All immediate problems would go away. And a thousand rich-people problems would just never end, such as: wheres the yay at... whos baby mama is this... need a new house for all my cars...

this is the truth money becomes a drug and is way more addictive than any drug. 

There is 1 and only 1 way around it.
You have to give money away.

Back
Top Bottom