If you had to choose... HTC EVO, Samsung Epic or Apple iPhone 4?

As this was rumored that there will be the next generation of the Apple iPhone coming out in 2011, which occurs next month...? Can anyone clarify on that one, and I have compared the Sprint phones between the HTC EVO and Samsung Epic, it came to a surprise that the HTC EVO is better out of both phones due to many reasons, ie. Videoconferencing and et cetera. Discuss.

As this was rumored that there will be the next generation of the Apple iPhone coming out in 2011, which occurs next month...? Can anyone clarify on that one, and I have compared the Sprint phones between the HTC EVO and Samsung Epic, it came to a surprise that the HTC EVO is better out of both phones due to many reasons, ie. Videoconferencing and et cetera. Discuss.

Doesnt Apple do their new phones in the summer? Anyways for me personally, iPhone 4 since I have the 3G and am just biding my time until I'm upgrade eligible. And even then I'll get a cheap refurb
laugh.gif

Doesnt Apple do their new phones in the summer? Anyways for me personally, iPhone 4 since I have the 3G and am just biding my time until I'm upgrade eligible. And even then I'll get a cheap refurb
laugh.gif

evo completely sucks ..ive had iphone for years and decided to switch ..bad decision!

evo has flash ok..but its completely useless unless you have REAL 4g speed iphones 3g literally takes a dump on evos 4g

evo can be mounted as a disk drive...only positive besides a lot of things are customizable

Mp3 Players SUCKS

oh and check this out evo uses so much stuff that you are unaware of that it kills the battery so it is impossible to be without a charger for more than a few hours

Funny thread considering I just sold my iPhone and bounced over to Sprint and copped an EVO yesterday.  The battery llife on the EVO can be decent with some adjustments like I have done.  It's not really about the phones moreso than it is about the service.  AT&T charges premium prices for half +$* service 
tired.gif
  Apple provides the features THEY deem necessary for the iPhone and anything else you want for it well you have to jailbreak the phone to do it.  I'm good with my EVO and paying half the cost of AT&T.  

Funny thread considering I just sold my iPhone and bounced over to Sprint and copped an EVO yesterday.  The battery llife on the EVO can be decent with some adjustments like I have done.  It's not really about the phones moreso than it is about the service.  AT&T charges premium prices for half +$* service 
tired.gif
  Apple provides the features THEY deem necessary for the iPhone and anything else you want for it well you have to jailbreak the phone to do it.  I'm good with my EVO and paying half the cost of AT&T.  

evo completely sucks ..ive had iphone for years and decided to switch ..bad decision!

evo has flash ok..but its completely useless unless you have REAL 4g speed iphones 3g literally takes a dump on evos 4g

evo can be mounted as a disk drive...only positive besides a lot of things are customizable

Mp3 Players SUCKS

oh and check this out evo uses so much stuff that you are unaware of that it kills the battery so it is impossible to be without a charger for more than a few hours

Originally Posted by illniche22

Mp3 Players SUCKS

laugh.gif
you dont know how to use the ev0
thats why its customizable, battery tweaks, underclocking, roms, kernals, and more, i bet you used task killer too *which kills battery life*

Mp3 Players SUCKS

laugh.gif
thats why its customizable, battery tweaks, underclocking, roms, kernals, and more, i bet you used task killer too *which kills battery life*

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Mp3 Players SUCKS

laugh.gif
I have to worry about all that stuff just to get my EVO to perform properly? Not interested.

Mp3 Players SUCKS

laugh.gif
I have to worry about all that stuff just to get my EVO to perform properly? Not interested.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Mp3 Players SUCKS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i4 then *ye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom