If you had to choose... HTC EVO, Samsung Epic or Apple iPhone 4?

Originally Posted by HatchMo

iphone 4> *

I have a 3gs now, and personally am not entirely happy with AT&T's service as of lately, so if Verizon ever gets the iphone i will switch.   
QFT. i hate att

Originally Posted by HatchMo

iphone 4> *

I have a 3gs now, and personally am not entirely happy with AT&T's service as of lately, so if Verizon ever gets the iphone i will switch.   
QFT. i hate att

I say get the Evo... I have it and love it... coming from a TP1 though so anything is better.

My battery life isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

Mine is still stock though... had it since October too
30t6p3b.gif

AT&T with those prices is straight rape... I don't understand how you people can pay more for a monthly cell phone bill than a house phone, cable, and Internet provided from like Time Warner for instance.

I don't do all that extra stuff with my phone though... talk/text that's about it, but now I started sexting now too, and other bafoonery
laugh.gif

I say get the Evo... I have it and love it... coming from a TP1 though so anything is better.

30t6p3b.gif

AT&T with those prices is straight rape... I don't understand how you people can pay more for a monthly cell phone bill than a house phone, cable, and Internet provided from like Time Warner for instance.

I don't do all that extra stuff with my phone though... talk/text that's about it, but now I started sexting now too, and other bafoonery
laugh.gif

Had got a iPhone 4 brand new and returned it in a week that @#$@ was garbage it's no different from the first damn iPhone just better resolution ain't worth all that money.. I hated Android so much but decided to try it out since I was disappoint with the iPhone. I'm glad I did there is so much I can do to my phone now it ain't it funny sonn

Had got a iPhone 4 brand new and returned it in a week that @#$@ was garbage it's no different from the first damn iPhone just better resolution ain't worth all that money.. I hated Android so much but decided to try it out since I was disappoint with the iPhone. I'm glad I did there is so much I can do to my phone now it ain't it funny sonn

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
This is the main reason why I switched.  I was paying $160 a month for unlimited everything and felt that was ridiculous for a cell phone bill.  I pay much less than that now with Sprint.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
This is the main reason why I switched.  I was paying $160 a month for unlimited everything and felt that was ridiculous for a cell phone bill.  I pay much less than that now with Sprint.

iPhone 4 is nice. Evo is nice too. Epic feels cheap but screen is nice. It really depends on what you want out of your phone. iOS has it's own odd way to do things, as does Android. All are far from perfect.

If you want something that works out of the box without any customization and is solid, go with the iPhone.

If you want something that works out of the box, but you can customize to any infinite combination, Android is the way to go. Evo is the most "complete" Android phone released to date. That is unless you want a physical keyboard, which is where the Epic comes in.

Carrier wise, AT&T vs. Sprint, AT&T loses. Big time. That network is garbage. Sprint network is great, especially with WIMAX 4G active now.

1Q 2011, be prepared for the Tegra2 Dual Core Chipset. Android will be flying with them. If you had to choose one, I'd choose waiting for the newer phones and Gingerbread (Android 2.3).

I'm an Evo user that has used all three phones you mentioned, and am not impressed with any of them.

iPhone 4 is nice. Evo is nice too. Epic feels cheap but screen is nice. It really depends on what you want out of your phone. iOS has it's own odd way to do things, as does Android. All are far from perfect.

If you want something that works out of the box without any customization and is solid, go with the iPhone.

If you want something that works out of the box, but you can customize to any infinite combination, Android is the way to go. Evo is the most "complete" Android phone released to date. That is unless you want a physical keyboard, which is where the Epic comes in.

Carrier wise, AT&T vs. Sprint, AT&T loses. Big time. That network is garbage. Sprint network is great, especially with WIMAX 4G active now.

1Q 2011, be prepared for the Tegra2 Dual Core Chipset. Android will be flying with them. If you had to choose one, I'd choose waiting for the newer phones and Gingerbread (Android 2.3).

I'm an Evo user that has used all three phones you mentioned, and am not impressed with any of them.

Originally Posted by quiickz

iPhone is the smartphone for not so smart people.

this. evo allday.
 i like to actually be able to do whatever i want with my phone. not have a company tell me what i can and cant do.

and paying $1xx.xx a month for a one phone plan is not whats up.

Originally Posted by quiickz

iPhone is the smartphone for not so smart people.

this. evo allday.
 i like to actually be able to do whatever i want with my phone. not have a company tell me what i can and cant do.

and paying $1xx.xx a month for a one phone plan is not whats up.

I have no problems with the battery life on my evo. I haven't rooted it or anything and I always get a full day on one charge. When I'm not browsing the web a lot, I get well over a full day.

I have no problems with the battery life on my evo. I haven't rooted it or anything and I always get a full day on one charge. When I'm not browsing the web a lot, I get well over a full day.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

funny, cuz iphone is gimp, that why iphone user brag about jailbreaking so they can do stuff that already standard on other phones....

if you want a great all round phone imo go with android, if you want a media player with subpar call quality ... go iphone ...i'm a iphone 4 user btw, coming from BB

P.S.
Iphone 4 messaging sucks ...it doesn't always fetch my email, i guess i'm soo used to begin a BB user where email and message are almost like instant!
tired.gif

funny, cuz iphone is gimp, that why iphone user brag about jailbreaking so they can do stuff that already standard on other phones....

if you want a great all round phone imo go with android, if you want a media player with subpar call quality ... go iphone ...i'm a iphone 4 user btw, coming from BB

P.S.
Iphone 4 messaging sucks ...it doesn't always fetch my email, i guess i'm soo used to begin a BB user where email and message are almost like instant!
tired.gif

This right here...but of course it depends on your area.
I think the iPhone is a better multimedia device. Android is a better OS. 

Both have their pros and cons. 

Back
Top Bottom