If you had to choose one

If you was to have to choose one album to last you the rest of your life. what album would it be? For me it would be all eyes on me by tupac. this album is atimeless classic. discuss

Originally Posted by TW3EK

its not possible...I'd have to have a full mp3 dvd...
so you're saying you dont have one album that you can listen to forever and ever and not get tired and be fine with that being the only thing youcan listen to Time?

11082.jpg

or maybe

200px-Ob4cl.jpg

philadelphia freeway (not necessarily my favorite album ever but i know i could listen to it non-stop)

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

so you're saying you dont have one album that you can listen to forever and ever and not get tired and be fine with that being the only thing you can listen to Time?

yea man... theres a bunch of albums out there that bang straight thru but forever is a long time... !#*% that... maybe my mixtape...

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

so you're saying you dont have one album that you can listen to forever and ever and not get tired and be fine with that being the only thing you can listen to Time?

yea man... theres a bunch of albums out there that bang straight thru but forever is a long time... !#*% that... maybe my mixtape...
I feel ya man. Oh yeah lauren's album is def timeless I love her unplugged album too

Back
Top Bottom