if you hate a team/player, how strong is it?

darthska

Staff member
As sports fans, we are obviously very passionate about the players and teams we are fans of. But how deep are 'dem feels' for the players/teams you hate?

Use a scale of 1-100 (1-10 is too short of a scale)

Give an example if u want.

Me personally? its not that serious. if my passion is at 100 for the teams/players I like, I just can't get over like a 15 for the teams players I don't like.
- Yankees
- Duke
- Vols
- Celtics
- Patriots
- Clippers
- Romo
- JR Smith

I really can't imagine myself roaming through any NBA related discussion and bashing the Clippers or Celtics. don't find myself really wishing I could just roam through the Yankees thread anytime I want and trash them up and down. it's not that serious. :lol:

honestly, if I had a chance to have a dinner with Tom Brady, Derek Jeter, Coach K, BG32, Truth, Romo, Jerry Jones (hopefully he would pick up the the bill :smokin ), JR Smith, Redick, and Bruce Pearl, I'd love it.

But some of you, you definitely roam through threads with this hate on your mind all the time, and you would absolutely turn down the opportunity to have dinner with players you dislike or important figures from teams you hate. amirite?

Last edited:
I honestly dont dislike anyone over say a 20. Highest on the list would be lebron. I don't wish anything bad to him i just dont like him as a basketball personality. (wont say a person because i dont know him personally)

Giants because ima cowboys fan
Eli because of his draft day crying that landed him in NY :smh:

i used to hate on a few basketball players but then i realized that i'm missing out and those feelings were depriving me of enjoying some really good basketball .

its just not worth hating/disliking a player/person i dont even know. i got over that negativeness.

Last edited:
I don't hate a lot of things or people but I can honestly say as a ******** fan...

From the bottom of my heart I hate The Cowboys. :lol:

I really really do! I hate everything about that team. If I ever had tickets or something to meet... Michael Irving, Troy Aikman, Or Emmit Smith I would set them tickets on fire.

I always tell my Friends if the government told me I could kill one person and not go to jail it would be Jerry Jones. :lol:

Yankees is really the only team/player I would say that I actually hate. Even with Duke, I occasionally a player here or thre (Reddick/The Gawd Tyler Thornton) but the Yankees I genuinely just dislike everything about them. I don't really hate the players ever, thats stupid imo, they'll play for whoever provided them the most money

I'd say the fans is why I dislike the Yankees.

Last edited:
Alright, JAY, picture yourself at the post office, trying to mail off a package. You see Dez Bryant walk in with a package as well.

you can picture yourself clocking him dead in his grill? :lol:

I'm kinda in the same boat as you, Ska -- I may dislike a bunch of teams (Huskies, Seahawks, Beavers, Cowboys and Duke), but my hatred isn't strong. Hell, I took like 300 pictures of Cowboys Stadium when I visited two years back.

That being said... my hatred for certain fanbases definitely touches triple digits. :lol:

Last edited:
Alright, JAY, picture yourself at the post office, trying to mail off a package. You see Dez Bryant walk in with a package as well.

you can picture yourself clocking him dead in his grill? :lol:

Honestly yes I would. He just looks like one of them dudes that think they are gangsters.

I would show him he's not a gangster :lol:

At the very lest I would say something like " I don't ****** like you!"

Last edited:
Damn, bruh. :smh: x :lol:

:lol: @ fraij & Notorious, too. Crush diamonds? And Notorious just said "Screw it. I'm unhealthy." :lol:

Dem feels. :lol:

my hatred for certain fanbases definitely touches triple digits

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding (the bell done broke right here)

Actual teams/players, meh. I get annoyed, but I can deal. Fanbases and with that, announcers/reporters, oh, now that, I could get quadruple digits if I isten long enough.

Some players that I have been "critical" of, I actually like and enjoy. Peyton Manning, LeBron James, T.O. Brett Favre. Great talents, put up great numbers, huge moments, funny, engaging, all of it. I like them as who they are just fine. But reaction to them. Media, fanbase, and otherwise, that will make me go "at" them, when really I'm just nitpicking here and there on them overall. I know they are/were great, I'm simply annoyed with their pub and the slurping. So I speak out against it.

Overall teams, like the Celtics, Cardinals, Jets, eh, they aren't my favorites but outside of just wanting to beat them as often as possible, I don't care anything about them. Players come and go, some groups are great and you have no reason to hate, then there are times you battle certain cores for years and want to end them forever.

my hatred for certain fanbases definitely touches triple digits

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding (the bell done broke right here)

for the most part this.

the one team i truly actually despise is the montreal canadiens. they're whole culture and style of play is sickening :lol:

there are players i can't stand, but it doesn't cause me to hate a team.

Last edited:
I dont really "hate" too many players, and if I do, I would put the hatred level at like a 15, max.

I do hate some teams, and the hatred for those teams either have to do with them being rivals (Dodgers & Seahawks), or me just hating their fanbases. The hatred approches 100, but is just shy.

I dunno if its in my best interest to participate in this thread.... 
nerd.gif

100+

for anything Celtics, Patriots or Red Sox.

about half of that for Dodgers/Dodger fans, Lakers fans, Mexico soccer fans.

I would throw Niners & Clippers fans in there too but they were pretty much non existent a few years ago.

Last edited:
I'm in a tough spot .. as a Cowboys fan, I HATE the NY Giants with a firm passion however I'm forced to cheer for Vic Cruz since we grew and went to school together. I hope he gets 10 catches, 200 yards, 3TDs, and the Giants lose every time he steps on the field :lol: .. I also hate his salsa dance (I remind him every time we speak) and I hate Eli's facial expressions when he makes a bad play :smh: .. The ******** are 2nd on my list followed by the NY Mets :x

I would not dap Paul Pierce or KG if I saw them in real life.

:lol: I don't know why but that got me dying.

100+

for anything Celtics, Patriots or Red Sox.

about half of that for Dodgers/Dodger fans, Lakers fans, Mexico soccer fans.

I would throw Niners & Clippers fans in there too but they were pretty much non existent a few years ago.

Essentially how I feel.

My hate for USC students and alumni runs deep. I will smile at all their misfortunes for the rest of my life.

:lol: I don't know why but that got me dying.
Essentially how I feel.

My hate for USC students and alumni runs deep. I will smile at all their misfortunes for the rest of my life.

Agreed.
I hate USC, USC students, and sports.

In such a crappy area too :x
**** USC

Back
Top Bottom