if you hate a team/player, how strong is it?

does anyone else take pride as they're scrolling through the thread and they see someone name one of their teams or their favorite player? :smokin

I see Lakers all through the thread and a few Angels here and there, and I get a little proud.

Why? Because nobody hates the Bobcats or Royals. :wink:

That's how I feel whenever anyone mentions hating the Raiders.

I have a friend who's a die hard Broncos fan and whenever he goes through a ****-talking rant, all I can do is smile.

does anyone else take pride as they're scrolling through the thread and they see someone name one of their teams or their favorite player?
smokin.gif

I see Lakers all through the thread and a few Angels here and there, and I get a little proud.

Why? Because nobody hates the Bobcats or Royals.
wink.gif
im a laker/pats fan in miami so the amount of slander i get whenever either of them lose a game is ridonkulous

as a marlins fan though , thank goodness noone cares about us , lmfaooo

and i dont think i actually hate anyone in college football except ohio state for because of the 02 national campionship

YALL AINT WIN THAT GAME

Last edited:
does anyone else take pride as they're scrolling through the thread and they see someone name one of their teams or their favorite player?
smokin.gif

Why? Because nobody hates the Bobcats or Royals.
wink.gif
This is kinda how I feel whenever people poo poo on the Kings I guess 
laugh.gif
 and it makes me even prouder to know I'm a person to stick it out with a ****** team/product even thru the terrible years

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say... if the niners lose.. i always feel better knowing that the raiders lost. oh and if the cowboys happen to lose as well then its all gravy 8)

Back
Top Bottom