If you out somewhere with your girl and she gets jumped, do you jump in?

I wouldn't be with a chick who fights or think fighting is cool. A female fighting shows she hasn't matured.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

If my girl got into a fight I let her fight. She will drag a $#@

If two girls or more jump on my girl, I'm beatin one of them O's @@@
truth, my girl has the furosity of one of these....
2je43vc.jpg

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

if your with a girl that gets into fights

you leave her

word, girls that actually get into fist fights are just grimey to me
sick.gif

I seen the scenario in the mall once when I was younger.
laugh.gif
Duke startedoff slinging the chicks then just decided to pin two of them against a wall.

Yes, because classy/sensible people don't attract envy or other ill feelings/responses from other people... Dudes on NT are jokes.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by DMoney82

If my girl got into a fight I let her fight. She will drag a $#@

If two girls or more jump on my girl, I'm beatin one of them O's @@@
truth, my girl looks like one of these....
2je43vc.jpg

Fixed.

But if my girl is gettin jumped she gettin helped.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Yes, because classy/sensible people don't attract envy or other ill feelings/responses from other people... Dudes on NT are a joke.

Fixed.

Thousandaire wrote:

if your with a girl that gets into fights

you leave her

If you getting jumped by 5 people, you won't be doing too much fighting
its the fact that she even allowed herself to be put into that situation

my advice is to get a girl that has the sense/class to stay out of those places

filetofish.jpg

most of yall cats are some corn balls. if my girl was to get into any fight. id play the situation out and when i see she was defenseless and is on that cuspof getting bled I go in and protect her whether that be grabbing her and getting her out or just getting chicks off her. but I'd be hard pressed toactually start FIGHTING a female. my punches would all be 1 hitter quitters and the scene would be murder word to that somoan cat mopping the floor with thefake gangsters

wildout4 wrote:
iBlink wrote:
So because someone gets jumped, you automatically assume they're not sensible or classy?

exactly. everyone gets in fights.

Someone name me the last time Audrey Hepburn was in a physical fight?

Michelle Obama, Queen Elizabeth, Hedy Lemarr?

anyone, anyone, Buller, anyone

didnt think so

edit

there are millions of girls that live there life without getting into a fight

Also if for some odd reason my girl did get into a fight with another girl

i would not do a god damn thing

never ever ever jump into a girl on girl fight.

you just asking for it to get bigger when her brother, bf, dad come out with the bat, gun, or brick

cause once a man gets involved in a girl on girl fight its only going to bring more men to protect a girls honor

EDIT

why would some girls just jump another girl for no reason at all?

that makes no sense, there is more to the story that is not being told or those girls would not have just beat the girl up

i stand by what I said. A classy/sensible women should have enough fortitude to stay out of those situations

Are you an idiot? Get off your Royal High Horse...

Girl got Jumped....how does she not have class? I'm assuming you have class...if you got jumped,does that mean you have no class? If you were getting your *!+ beat by 5 people, I take it, your high class self would just take the beating, probably to neardeath, just so that you can remain classy.....

Why question someones motives.....it's an attack, it is no longer a fight....some people on thissite slay me
smh.gif

In high school maybe, but 3 years is a long $!% time to be getting into fights if it was only one sided.

if my chick gets in a fight with 1 or 2 (3 is pushing it) girls she can handle that easy
if my chick gets jumped by 4 or more chicks, ill step in to break it up

but ill never sit there and let my chick fight

No. I don't jump in fights. If it's some girls, I'm grabbing my lady up and we're getting low. If it's some DUDES, I'm yapping them __s on spot. Straight up.

wildout4 wrote:
iBlink wrote:
So because someone gets jumped, you automatically assume they're not sensible or classy?

exactly. everyone gets in fights.

Someone name me the last time Audrey Hepburn was in a physical fight?

Michelle Obama, Queen Elizabeth, Hedy Lemarr?

anyone, anyone, Buller, anyone

didnt think so

edit

there are millions of girls that live there life without getting into a fight

Wow dude YNS

your missing the whole point......
indifferent.gif

what does "class" have to do with other girls hating on your girl

did you ever think that the other girls are hating on your girl because she is classy and there not?
ohwell.gif

No one get's jumped for no reason. That girl probably was a hoodrat in high school and paid for her actions 3 years later.

If it's another girl she's getting her jaw broken.

If it's another dude he's getting put in a body bag.

Originally Posted by socluis90

No one get's jumped for no reason. That girl probably was a hoodrat in high school and paid for her actions 3 years later.

So every victim has it coming to them, huh? And we all know hoodrat means "ignorant, loud, ghetto, black@!+%$".... btw...That's REALLY stupid and almost racist.

Back
Top Bottom