If you were to wake up deaf....

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Suicide, only option. I'll rather be born death than to know what I'm missing

laugh.gif

but ya.. i agree. i think i'd have to kill myself 
frown.gif

i would try and get cochlear implants in both of my ears, to atleast try and hear somethings.
Buy crying or yelling would just be odd, since you can't hear what your saying.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

How do people cum up with these questions?
pause

seriously though, i'd go nuts.  i can't imagine how difficult it would be to be blind or deaf

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

How do people cum up with these questions?
pause

seriously though, i'd go nuts.  i can't imagine how difficult it would be to be blind or deaf

i would try and get cochlear implants in both of my ears, to atleast try and hear somethings.
Buy crying or yelling would just be odd, since you can't hear what your saying.

Actually I have the cotton from an ear bud stuck in my left ear as we speak...I can't fully hear in that ear right now until I go to the doctor on fri...its not too bad tho...

Actually I have the cotton from an ear bud stuck in my left ear as we speak...I can't fully hear in that ear right now until I go to the doctor on fri...its not too bad tho...

It really ain't all THAT bad from what I remember, but I would be sad for a little while and eventually adjust.

It really ain't all THAT bad from what I remember, but I would be sad for a little while and eventually adjust.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Elaborate

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Elaborate

I was born about 20% deaf. I guess I can say my near perfect vision makes up for it..

I was born about 20% deaf. I guess I can say my near perfect vision makes up for it..

Back
Top Bottom