If you win the lottery and you're in your last year of college, what would you do?

How much did I win?

I'd probably finish and start planning on becoming wealthy. That balling out of control +!%# is for +%*$@#$ or ppl that are gonna die soon

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I win the lotto...I'm going BACK to school...

I love learning
pimp.gif

smh.gif
theres already so much epic win involved in your last year of college...butto include dough in the mix????? EXTRA WAVY MEMORIES WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!

You could quit and say I'll go back....but it wouldn't be the same. I would rather graduate now AND with my friends than go back later for.........what

i would finish but still ball hard every day.. i'd get a sick off campus apartment, hit up all the hottest clubs and parties every weekend. and i wouldnthave to worry about going to internships or job interviews senior year.

there's no way i'd drop out after i've been working hard for 3 years and i only have one more to go.

after i graudate, i'll probably go for an MBA so i can manage my business. but once i'm done with the MBA, i'm done with school.

So many options, I would finish school and network with some people to get a business started...while semi balling during my final year

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I probably wouldn't tell anyone to be honest.

Just imagine how bad your friends would get if they found out you won millions in the lotto... everyone would be asking for money all the time, ESPECIALLY in college.. they would want you to throw a party every night and pay for everything.

Then imagine it gets out around campus, sure you'll get random girls throwing themselves at you to get some free things, but then you're also a target for anyone who might be jealous or wants a free meal.

I would finish school, while spending some of the money without drawing a lot of attention. Upgrade and get a nice home theater system, get a nice, but not outrageously flashy car that brings too much attention. I'd pay off all my loans and start planning and saving for the future as well, but any money spent now would be on smaller/less extravagant things.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by angelzdope

I think I made a mistake telling Twitter.

No you didn't sweetie
devil.gif
meet me at the alter in a white dress.
Me and my angel, Angel have been planning on gettin married for a while... fall back son

It's threads like this that identify Niketalk's mature audience and who the kids/losers/bums are.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I would grind it out for that last year. Take classes and learn how to run your own business. I would def try and open up a restaurant if I won the lotto.
over half of restaurants fail after their first year.

that'd be a terrible investment.
Actually, it's more than that. 3/4 restaurants fail within the first few years I believe. Doesn't mean you don't do it though. If yourbusiness model is on point and there's room in the market for a new idea, then go right ahead. Can't knock that entrepreneurial spirit.
pimp.gif

I'd finish and I'd use that money to pay for grad school because it's killing my pockets right now.

YO! Me and my homies had this conversation often in college:

Me?

1 - Drop a few classes. I'm looking to add at least 1 more semester, if not 2.
2 - Buy a crib off campus. And I mean house - with a basement. First floor would be a trap house. Basement would be a dance floor. A couplemattresses upstairs.
3 - Would NOT buy a new whip. I don't need that kinda attention. Them broads gonna let mesmash off the strength of my swag anyway. The crib, endless booze and exotic green is added incentive enough.
4 - Graduate. Move back home and start an empire.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

Finish school off, use the money for whatever makes life easier for me, and kick back relax and flaunt like never before.

Switch my major to marketing and then buy my way into Harvard business or Wharton. Then use my funds and skill set to bethe next tycoon. While balling out of control along the way word to Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School.

I wouldn't tell anyone and if anyone asked why I was pushing a DBS and dropping 5-10k a night I would just say I'm doing good at work.

Back
Top Bottom