If your favorite artist bussed your girl would you still listen to their music

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Lol. In all seriousness, yes I would still listen.
Just because yeezy got my dame wet like a peninsula, doesn't deteriorate his music.
Im sorry what?
roll.gif

And yes, i would. But I would dislike the artist as a person.

I'm a very bitter person, and I would wish illiteracy to the children of both parties involved.
I'd call a bomb threat at every performance he'll have, even if it's at the Special Olympics, hate-hate-hate-hate-HATE!!!

your favorite artist is supposed to be able to bust your main squeeze...I'd lose respect for them as an artist if they could not

Regarding my prior post, I'd like to clarify that I do not factor Based God, peace and blessing be upon his name, into this situation for he is not my favorite artist, he is a deity I worship. If he sees fit to F my B, then so be it.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

like if kanye TI hit your girl would you still bump 808s and heartbreak I'm Serious

Hell yea. I wouldn't be mad at him, I'd be mad at my girl(like you're supposed to be, btw), and drop that $*+**.

At the same time, I'd be like
pimp.gif
because superstars are taking my sloppy seconds.
this
except id be mad at him too

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Smushscalade.

this is what I thought of
laugh.gif

Id feel great if a celeb thought my girl was good enough to smash
then I'd dump her

this happened to my homeboy who found out that his girl's ex man was Elephant man the reggae artist. He was with his shortie for like a year before he found out, bumpin Dancehall songs in the car oblivious to everything. Shortie would be in the car prolly feelin mad awkward. Then he found out that she was dealin with Elephant.

Needless to say he didn't dump shortie, he was just tight and never played his songs ever again.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

this happened to my homeboy who found out that his girl's ex man was Elephant man the reggae artist. He was with his shortie for like a year before he found out, bumpin Dancehall songs in the car oblivious to everything. Shortie would be in the car prolly feelin mad awkward. Then he found out that she was dealin with Elephant.

Needless to say he didn't dump shortie, he was just tight and never played his songs ever again.
roll.gif
Elephant man tho?  Something tells me your boy wasn't puttin it down correctly nh

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Lol. In all seriousness, yes I would still listen.
Just because yeezy got my dame wet like a peninsula, doesn't deteriorate his music.
Im sorry what?
roll.gif

And yes, i would. But I would dislike the artist as a person.
peninsula-a piece of land bordered by water on three sides,but connected to a mainland.

808s is trash I wouldn't even listen to it if he paid me by offering up kim to me.

you know what grinds my gears?? when rappers keep talkin bout taking my girl!!! HOW RUDE!! I'm supporting your music, and you're dissin me by saying you'll take my chick.

Back
Top Bottom