If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party..

Originally Posted by tkastars

if you have that little trust for her then you are with the wrong girl. bachelor party with no strippers? It sounds like its just a party I say "No big deal"
i agree with this. i had a few female friends asked if they could come to my bachelor party and all my homies said no because they did not want any witnesses lmao. so if other girls are going to this thing, it sounds like a party and not really a bachelor party. and why aren't you invited?

I dont know about this OP. Bachelor party with a bunch of horny dudes, alcohol, and women lurking around. Thats a recipe for destruction. I wouldnt trust it if it were her brothers party.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

What dude in their right mind would want women he knows at his bachelor party? That is truly sad and pathetic.

<KSteezy>Eh if you are mature enough to trust the woman you are about to marry then I don't see the issue. Only insecure kids would object to this. She just wants to have fun. She doesn't interject when you go to the club and grind on other females' backsides. </KSteezy>

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party hosted by her best friend, a guy whom you trust her with, and she is also friends with the groom to be as well as a lot of other guys at the party how would you feel?  Would you break up with her?  Some of the people in the group are guys she hangs out with all the time. There were a couple of other girls there too.  The night consisted of a party bus for bar hopping, chillin at a hotel for a couple of hours afterwards and then going out to breakfast before going home.   I would prefer the thoughts/opinions of guys over 24.   Oh, we have been dating for a year.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Don't even let her see you sweat....let her make her decision and that will let you know which direction to go with the relationship. 

People only do what you allow them to. 

pimp.gif

This dude just ended the thread.

Act like it isn't going to phase you and be all nonchalant about it.

But... if she goes then I suggest you start doing you and find a replacement.

You can break it off with her right then and there or you can keep it going until you find someone else it all depends on you about that.

You know what this is sounding like...

It sounds like these dudes is throwing a bachelor party and they know nothing is going to pop off with the strippers so they "invited" all these girls as like meat for the lions after everyone is drunk and messed up.

That's why long distance relationships are hard to work.

You should have been doing your thing or dropped her bumb B ash since when she was going out chillin with other dudes until all hours of the night.

Some of you dudes on here man... well you're young and you still have a lot to go through and learn from it, but never ever settle for someone or something you are not comfortable with... ever!
i need to keep this in mind. good posts yall.

OP here's a quick solution....if your uncomfortable with this happening on any level then express that concern to your girl and see what she says. If she doesn't understand where your coming from then just move on.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

It's a bachelor party. Dude invites your girl but not you? Expect a choo choo to be ran on her.

Yea, I would run a train on her and then dump her

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP here's a quick solution....if your uncomfortable with this happening on any level then express that concern to your girl and see what she says. If she doesn't understand where your coming from then just move on.

She has apologized a million times for being inconsiderate.  She realizes that she should have gone home after the bars and not gone to the hotel or to breakfast.   It wasn't a set plan she just went with the flow of the night. 

Originally Posted by Kspar

If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party hosted by her best friend, a guy whom you trust her with, and she is also friends with the groom to be as well as a lot of other guys at the party how would you feel?  Would you break up with her?  Some of the people in the group are guys she hangs out with all the time. There were a couple of other girls there too.  The night consisted of a party bus for bar hopping, chillin at a hotel for a couple of hours afterwards and then going out to breakfast before going home.   I would prefer the thoughts/opinions of guys over 24.   Oh, we have been dating for a year.
ohwell.gif
Express your opinion
happy.gif

Okay so now it becomes a matter of will this moment of inconsideration be replayed in your mind forever or is this something you could forgive and forget?

Might be reiterating here, but my best friend's a guy and has been in my life AS such for over a decade now, and nothing occurs between us. We are very respectful and treat out sig others the same way we'd expect them to treat us, and we do just fine. I HOPE that if he has a bachelor's party he'd invite me, and i dare my spouse to have an issue w/it after knowing our relationship, and he's def invited to mine. *shrug* if ur too insecure for a relationship of that sort, don't torture yourself w/it. Find someone who has only women as friends (because THAT is always trustworthy...).

She has apologized a million times for being inconsiderate.  She realizes that she should have gone home after the bars and not gone to the hotel or to breakfast.   It wasn't a set plan she just went with the flow of the night. 

It sounds like you arent ok with this internally, and wondering if you should be more upset outwrdly. Also, It doesnt sound as though youre entirely sure that nothing went down at the hotel.  Your asking for opinions of 24+ year olds, which mens shortie has had a few years to pin down the do's and don'ts of being in a relationship..

DO: Ask your partner ahead of time, how he feels about her possibly attending a bachelor party(not matter what spin she put on it)..  DONT: Spend the night at a hotel under any circumstance.. its just not goingdown with me if thats my shortie.. honestly.. I just couldnt have it.. the  subtle disrespect is strong in that one.

Do what you feel Op.. just know, situations set the standard for the relationship.. this is is a defining moment whether you choose to see it as such or not.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

It's a bachelor party. Dude invites your girl but not you? Expect a choo choo to be ran on her.

We currently live in different states.  Otherwise, she would not have gone alone.

Game Over

Originally Posted by Zierra28

Might be reiterating here, but my best friend's a guy and has been in my life AS such for over a decade now, and nothing occurs between us. We are very respectful and treat out sig others the same way we'd expect them to treat us, and we do just fine. I HOPE that if he has a bachelor's party he'd invite me, and i dare my spouse to have an issue w/it after knowing our relationship, and he's def invited to mine. *shrug* if ur too insecure for a relationship of that sort, don't torture yourself w/it. Find someone who has only women as friends (because THAT is always trustworthy...).

http://niketalk.com/topic...n-be-Just-Friends?page=1

Originally Posted by Phen0m

It sounds like you arent ok with this internally, and wondering if you should be more upset outwrdly. Also, It doesnt sound as though youre entirely sure that nothing went down at the hotel.  Your asking for opinions of 24+ year olds, which mens shortie has had a few years to pin down the do's and don'ts of being in a relationship..

DO: Ask your partner ahead of time, how he feels about her possibly attending a bachelor party(not matter what spin she put on it)..  DONT: Spend the night at a hotel under any circumstance.. its just not goingdown with me if thats my shortie.. honestly.. I just couldnt have it.. the  subtle disrespect is strong in that one.

Do what you feel Op.. just know, situations set the standard for the relationship.. this is is a defining moment whether you choose to see it as such or not.
Truths

What a dumb response.

Bachelor parties are meant for guys, these #!+@% ain't co-ed.

People might want to think they're co-ed these days but they never should be.

You might be a cool female and all that but if your going to a bachelor party and not even thinking of bringing your s/o then he should have the right to kick you out of a window from the top floor.

How the hell is this insecure?  It seems like people like to slap that label on anything that lets them slide in a risky situation.  1) theirs alchohol involved 2) theirs gonna be more guys than women 3) people will be naked

If a guy does not have a concern with that I applaud him, but that ain't me. 

You call them insecurities, I call them standards.

Nah man, can't do it. Different State, thirsty dudes, liquor, pills, ect it's a mix for you to get ya heart broke man. The whole time she there you probably going to be thinking about it and if you have to ask then you already know the answer. Im 27 by the way. Also If the shoe was on the other foot she would dead it probably so why don't you.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

And L M A O at bestfriends for a year and a half.. unless that year occured in 6th grade.. there is no male/female best friends as adults? Are you kidding me? How does that even happen? "Hi youre pretty, youre handsome.. would you like to be friends.. friends only k.. no touchy.. shake on it?" Does not compute op.. dont be a victim..

laugh.gif

What a dumb response.

Bachelor parties are meant for guys, these #!+@% ain't co-ed.

People might want to think they're co-ed these days but they never should be.

You might be a cool female and all that but if your going to a bachelor party and not even thinking of bringing your s/o then he should have the right to kick you out of a window from the top floor.

How the hell is this insecure?  It seems like people like to slap that label on anything that lets them slide in a risky situation.  1) theirs alchohol involved 2) theirs gonna be more guys than women 3) people will be naked

If a guy does not have a concern with that I applaud him, but that ain't me. 

You call them insecurities, I call them standards.

There's* but I won't say it's dumb though because my mom taught me manners...  

AGAIN as I stated, if you feel that strongly about it, don't date someone who's in that situation.  Some folks aren't bothered by it, others are.  It's not a big deal to me.  Just be open and honest, and you should be fine.  Some people operate under the delusion that you can keep tabs on a person's every move.  Impossible, and if everytime a situation comes up, you're uncomfortable with it, then there might be trust issues that are much deeper than just the circumstance here.  

Call it what you want, but I don't see the gender of one's friends as a basis on which to set standards.  Other things come to mind such as motivated friends, friends w/jobs and goals, friends w/spiritual beliefs, but NOT gender.  Everything in life is a risky situation.  She doesn't need a male best friend to cheat.  Trust me on that. 
smile.gif

P.S.  I think people should be able to do whatever they want in life.  If you want a co-ed party, have one.  If you don't want a traditional wedding, don't have one.  If you want to limit yourself to rules set by someone else, that's fine too.

P.S.  I think people should be able to do whatever they want in life.  If you want a co-ed party, have one.  If you don't want a traditional wedding, don't have one.  If you want to limit yourself to rules set by someone else, that's fine too.
Yea but you are in a relationship so that alone says you can't do whatever the hell you want. 
grin.gif

Why werent you invited? seems like everybody else is....def isnt a girls night out so i feel like you woulda been invited if she wanted you there.

Back
Top Bottom