If your smart you won't vote for either candidate in this presidential election.

I understand people criticizing me for complaining without presenting a solution, but just because we don't have a realistic solution doesn't mean we should completely ignore it and pretend like it doesn't happen. I don't think most people know just how far the rabbit hole goes. They talk plans for reducing the debt but they don't know that debt is built into the federal reserve system, that every dollar printed by the fed is a essentially a dollar of debt, that every time a loan is given out by a bank it is money created out of thin air that never even existed before it was written in paper. Yes JFK was assassinated by the government and YES 9/11 was a false flag operation. I think any logical person willing to do enough research would reach the same conclusion. Just like RFID chips which were once thought of as conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo when they are now being put into legislation and will be implanted inside of us very soon. I just encourage everyone to do research and search for the truth, rather than blindly believing whatever is told to them by government, religion, media, etc. 

I didn't mean to come off as someone who's just trying to call you out. I'm just legitimately curious because this is something I see whenever elections are held. I'm more so criticizing the rhetoric. You can't essentially call for people to give up their right to vote because the system is flawed, because they'll want to know why they're giving it up. Once they're told why, you guys will want to revolt. As I said, people die during revolutions. You can't opt for something that could potentially cost lives without giving the people a full idea of what they're doing, and where they're going... start to finish.

I see you relying on past instances of (possible) government corruption. But once you've gotten people on board to believe those things to be true, where do you go? After the enlightenment of the masses, what's next?

Last edited:
honestly barack is just the lesser of 2 evils but neither are great choices. corporations and big money truly control everything but in the end its just basically picking a someone that isnt going to screw things up more than the other person.

whether or not it matters, we should vote because voting is sort of like dying; you know it will certainly happen and you can't stop it, but many of the decisions you make can either delay it or speed it up, depending on their impact.

I don't believe that's necessarily true. A sense of mass awareness of the Egyptian people occurred once there were people already taking to the streets and rebelling. In fact, a lot of Americans are aware that we live in under a corrupt system, and they are willing to revolt. Occupy Wall Street is an example of this. People took to the streets across the coutry for weeks (jeopardizing their jobs, welfare, etc) demanding change. But these people also know their limits.

It all goes back to the initial question I was asking. How do we break free? Revolting isn't enough. There has to be some end in sight before people start tooting the horns of revolt. People die during revolutions. Egypt, as you mentioned, is a prime example of this. People took to the streets and their resistance was met with force. The same thing, if not worse, would happen here in the US. Look at our military. Number one in the world. You think the people in power wouldn't turn them on us if their positions were threatened? If we threatened the state?

I'd like to believe that there are those out there willing to lay down their lives to change things, but people are smarter now than they were during the american revolution. People of the 21st century won't upset the establishment and sacrifice themselves for a greater cause unless they know what will eventually come about. Problem with people who say "Listen up everyone, don't vote" is that they have no legit plan for reformation. If you guys don't have a legit plan, I know for certain you don't have a practical conceivable end goal in sight.

It's more than just telling folks not to vote every four years. People talking that revolution talk need to understand the ramifications, both visible and invisible, of what it means to call for reformation. Other wise, you'd have a case like Tunisia or Syria where hundreds of people lost their lives essentially for nothing beyond an incoherent thought.
p937f.gif

Very well said... People will not care or take action until something impedes with their daily lives and by then it might be too late.

the system has been in place for like 200years... i dont think they are about to change anything. until the population gets tired of the ones in command, or we fall like every other great civilization has .. nothing is going to change

Independent parties are never taken serious. Look in the case of Ron Paul, I'm aware of the hate for the man, but he's got my support and is as candid as any politician would come. The guy didn't even have a chance.

yea but that system is what runs everything.. they give us a false sense of control by putting people up there that woo you with fancy words and empty promises , while the same agenda keeps being carried out.. people are gonna vote, regardless if you dumb or smart.. whats do we get out of not voting? not much would change

Question for all you pro-election cats out there. I understand local elections, however why stress the importance of national elections? The public does not vote in the presidents, the electoral college does. People with sense are arguing over the futility of voting. Is it just for the sake of it, shame the public/community/family will shun you for not participating in the charades? There are a lot of uneducated people in this country, but ignorance is bliss. Drop the act, let us non-voters live.

Last edited:
:lol:

If we should think for ourselves and have free minds why should anyone listen to you? I'm critically thinking right now and your way doesn't provide any solutions, it literally doesn't solve any problems.

All the smart ppl don't vote, election goes on anyway and a president will still be (re)elected.

Last edited:
If the popular vote doesn't determine who will be the next president......then what is the point of voting?

If the popular vote doesn't determine who will be the next president......then what is the point of voting?
It can help put in the interest of what the people want for who actually makes the final decision. 

It sounds messed up but the other way it's looked at is states still kind of see themselves spearate and independent and they way to matter. If the vote was only by popular vote, states like Vermont, Delware, and North Dakota wouldn't matter. NY, California, and Texas among other large population states would determine who the president elect was more times than not.

I will say the electoral college method is bs cuz all that does is kinda make those big states not matter. The electoral # is set so even if you voted for a certain party in a NY or Cali it wouldn't matter cuz the majority of that state votes for the other one.

Last edited:
I understand people criticizing me for complaining without presenting a solution, but just because we don't have a realistic solution doesn't mean we should completely ignore it and pretend like it doesn't happen. I don't think most people know just how far the rabbit hole goes. They talk plans for reducing the debt but they don't know that debt is built into the federal reserve system, that every dollar printed by the fed is a essentially a dollar of debt, that every time a loan is given out by a bank it is money created out of thin air that never even existed before it was written in paper. Yes JFK was assassinated by the government and YES 9/11 was a false flag operation. I think any logical person willing to do enough research would reach the same conclusion. Just like RFID chips which were once thought of as conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo when they are now being put into legislation and will be implanted inside of us very soon. I just encourage everyone to do research and search for the truth, rather than blindly believing whatever is told to them by government, religion, media, etc. 
You remind me of every other couch revolutionary I have come across in my lifetime. Either ignite a change, start a movement or sit down and shut the **** up!

da real problem that OP alluded to is da 2 party system....

Don't act like Ninja didn't make a good point here

Experts show you give people too many choices....they make none.

The 2 parties are polarizing enough to fit the different ideologies of America. Having more parties just to fill the middle is a dumb idea. It only complicates the process and separates America further.

Last edited:
Exactly.
Y'all "we shouldn't vote" people kill me. Bring no solutions to the table, but think not voting is magically going kick some corruption out the government like they give a damn.
Either way Uncle Sam will take them taxes out your check, so whether you vote or not you're still funding said corrupt government.
i get what both parties are saying but in his defense we dont know what would happen if no one voted and boycotted etc,,, and demanded a change/answers, because we as a nation have never done it.

i also gt where he is coming from with the ok you keep doing the same thing and you will keep getting the same thing, and the same thing aint working.

So basically you have ppl saying do something with the hopes it will change, despite the track record saying different vs... do something different which has not been done, with the belief it wil not change things despite never doing it, only basing opinion on what they think might would possibly work.

Reactions: wr

The popular vote does indirectly determine the president.

Each state's electorate votes according to the popular vote of the state

Certain states vote count more than others based on population tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom