If you're over 18 and looking for a job, be a Valet.....

I got a homie that works valet out here in the San Fernando Valley. His valet parking service specializes for high profile and celeb events.

I guess George Lopez held an event one time. At the end of the event George rounded up all the valet folks congratulating them on doing a good job, and had his assistant hand each of them an envelope containing a crispy $100 bill
laugh.gif

This post brings me back to my senior year in hs when a couple of my friends got a valet job from a local company. One of the first events they got to work at was some fancy winery over the weekend. They made some nice tip and were pretty excited about it, but turned out (or so we figured) that weekend was pretty much bait for the new guys just to give them a taste of the good stuff. For the next month, they were working constant dead end shifts at a community college parking lot, which was just sitting at a wide open parking lot with no shade and just waving at cars. Oh and no tips. Sure enough they quit after that month.

I'm sure it all depends on the "connection" and where you work at, but just thought I'd share.

This post brings me back to my senior year in hs when a couple of my friends got a valet job from a local company. One of the first events they got to work at was some fancy winery over the weekend. They made some nice tip and were pretty excited about it, but turned out (or so we figured) that weekend was pretty much bait for the new guys just to give them a taste of the good stuff. For the next month, they were working constant dead end shifts at a community college parking lot, which was just sitting at a wide open parking lot with no shade and just waving at cars. Oh and no tips. Sure enough they quit after that month.

I'm sure it all depends on the "connection" and where you work at, but just thought I'd share.

Valet gig =
pimp.gif
   Worse thing I coulda ever done was quit at the Marriott San Antonio. I was working one day a week every Sunday from 7am to noon and bringing home at least $100 in tips plus my $4.15 an hour.
pimp.gif
   Cant believe I let that one go
30t6p3b.gif

Valet gig =
pimp.gif
   Worse thing I coulda ever done was quit at the Marriott San Antonio. I was working one day a week every Sunday from 7am to noon and bringing home at least $100 in tips plus my $4.15 an hour.
pimp.gif
   Cant believe I let that one go
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Whats the length of driving experience do these places usually look for?
They check your driving record most places.
how bad does it have to be to not get accepted? because I can drive stick, trucks etc... but them damn speeding man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Whats the length of driving experience do these places usually look for?
They check your driving record most places.
how bad does it have to be to not get accepted? because I can drive stick, trucks etc... but them damn speeding man
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom