if you're RACIST and you vote...

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

you vote republican, no?
is it safe to say the republican party owns a monopoly amongst the racist voting demographic?
A monopoly no.

A good amount of racists democrats got exposed during the clinton/obama primaries

But repubs have the clear majority

It's kind of ironic that other animals like dogs are color-blind yet we continue to stereotype and generalize based on skin tone. Republican, democrat...the two party system continues to kill this country. 
ohwell.gif

It's kind of ironic that other animals like dogs are color-blind yet we continue to stereotype and generalize based on skin tone. Republican, democrat...the two party system continues to kill this country. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Yes, racists are more inclined to vote Republican due to their disdain towards social programs which help minorities.
federal social programs have more white participants than minority participants though. 
overwhelmingly. 

across the board.
It's not about facts... it's about perceptions. I didn't say they helped more minorities than anyone else... they simply help minorities.
wink.gif

Yes, racists are more inclined to vote Republican due to their disdain towards social programs which help minorities.
federal social programs have more white participants than minority participants though. 
overwhelmingly. 

across the board.
It's not about facts... it's about perceptions. I didn't say they helped more minorities than anyone else... they simply help minorities.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

It's kind of ironic that other animals like dogs are color-blind yet we continue to stereotype and generalize based on skin tone.
I do not think it means what you think it means.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

It's kind of ironic that other animals like dogs are color-blind yet we continue to stereotype and generalize based on skin tone.
I do not think it means what you think it means.

A lot of people voted for obama cause he was black....and voted against him cause he was black.

A lot of people voted for obama cause he was black....and voted against him cause he was black.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I think a lot more the latter. 

And in regards to the OP, I wouldn't call it racism, but I dig what you mean, - those libertarian's who always state how everyone should do it on their own, like their family did.
eyes.gif
Their is a certain lack of empathy from one side of the spectrum. At the end of the day I think both parties are more similar than different but atleast one has human elements to their fake agendas.

And in regards to the OP, I wouldn't call it racism, but I dig what you mean, - those libertarian's who always state how everyone should do it on their own, like their family did.
eyes.gif
Their is a certain lack of empathy from one side of the spectrum. At the end of the day I think both parties are more similar than different but atleast one has human elements to their fake agendas.

overwhelmingly. 

across the board.
wink.gif

but deodorant helps minorities too, and there's no disdain for speed stick or secret.

True.  But the amount of people who did number 1 pales in comparison to the amount that did number 2.

overwhelmingly. 

across the board.
wink.gif

but deodorant helps minorities too, and there's no disdain for speed stick or secret.

True.  But the amount of people who did number 1 pales in comparison to the amount that did number 2.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

eyes.gif
That's what I don't like.  Like EVERYONE who has been assisted with government programs are just lazy and don't know the meaning of hard work.  That tone just doesn't and never has sat right with me. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

eyes.gif
That's what I don't like.  Like EVERYONE who has been assisted with government programs are just lazy and don't know the meaning of hard work.  That tone just doesn't and never has sat right with me. 

overwhelmingly. 

across the board.
wink.gif

You're being asinine. Let's keep this relevant to the topic, son. 

overwhelmingly. 

across the board.
wink.gif

You're being asinine. Let's keep this relevant to the topic, son. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

So racist minorities vote republican also?
boo hoo assuming a racist has to be white is just soOOO prejudicial.

Relax. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

So racist minorities vote republican also?
boo hoo assuming a racist has to be white is just soOOO prejudicial.

Relax. 

Back
Top Bottom