IKEA Home for $86,500

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by breezylocks

and that is why i stick to ikea, yeha its cheap, but im also not looking at furniture as an investment, im not gonna spend 5k on a bedroom set, ill grow tired of in 3 years...i rather spend 1000$ on multiple dressers, accesories and a bed and be done with it and move on to something new after some time....ikea is perfect for that, my entire bedroom is ikea, everything is holding up just fine and i just recently built my closet from scratch using their system, now that was a risky move on my part being that the closet i just cant swap out that easy, but im hoping this thing holds up, im loving my new wardrobes, give my room a whole new more modern feel.....for its cost, ikea stuff is nice and it looks great and modern.
real life...
gotta agree with this dude this one time that he actually makes sense
laugh.gif

my room is fresh and its all from ikea. ive never had any thing break or nothing... (only thing not from ikea is my bed because i thought that was something worth spending guap on)...

im not trying to have stuff all my  life in my room... time changes, style changes... dont want a dresser from 2010 in 2030 feel mee...
301790_2032094761037_1204179696_3646199_4273506_n.jpg

roll.gif
real life...
BOOM exactly...

roll.gif
 at "old slave dresser," sorry rico

real life...
gotta agree with this dude this one time that he actually makes sense
laugh.gif

my room is fresh and its all from ikea. ive never had any thing break or nothing... (only thing not from ikea is my bed because i thought that was something worth spending guap on)...

im not trying to have stuff all my  life in my room... time changes, style changes... dont want a dresser from 2010 in 2030 feel mee...
301790_2032094761037_1204179696_3646199_4273506_n.jpg

roll.gif
real life...
BOOM exactly...

roll.gif
 at "old slave dresser," sorry rico

With the fresh foams in the background too

i wouldnt want to live there too small for me...

my moms basement is bigger and I'm happy there...

Like most ikea furniture, I have a feeling that these houses wouldn't survive a night of rough sex with a big girl.

Back
Top Bottom