IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

is it just anton or do a majority of african americans (like nigerians) hate black americans?

Some do...it's mostly the older generation....the younger ones will act like it while they're all together but when they're around AA they won't say that ****

My thing is don't speak down on us and you don't speak down on your own people. They make excuses but these African countries shouldn't be as poor as they are. They took white supremacy up the *** worse than African Americans as far as economically. They never fought against it but instead let Europeans create conflict amongst each other

My thing is don't speak down on us and you don't speak down on your own people. They make excuses but these African countries shouldn't be as poor as they are. They took white supremacy up the *** worse than African Americans as far as economically. They never fought against it but instead let Europeans create conflict amongst each other

That's a whole different thread. I've always wondered how Africans allowed a few hundred Dutch to come in and run stuff, precursor to Apartheid......but then I remember how cats invited Hitler in.

No doubt. I hate inter-black fights tbh...

Wish we all got along cause all our battles are similar

Last edited:
@LIONBLOOD Im not sure if your the person Im thinking of, but are you atheist?? Why? Why don't you believe in God. Have you tried accepting Jesus ?

That's a whole different thread. I've always wondered how Africans allowed a few hundred Dutch to come in and run stuff, precursor to Apartheid......but then I remember how cats invited Hitler in.

Conveniently skipped over, but he responds to everything else :nerd:

And NTers still can't have a civilized convo without it going to manure.

I still don't even know where the question about Africans hating American blacks came from? Why are people so quick to divide?

America's "Justice System" is broken...it is not meant for this century nor for the people that inhabit the country today. We always want to lead things back to race...what about basic human rights? All this race **** we speak about today is doing is dividing people. There are bigger battles to face and it ain't the white guy or black guy standing across the street from you.

I posted this video on FB yesterday with this caption:

Turn the sound DOWN, as this is awful....just watch the Video. Again...there are plenty of great police officers out there....my problem is with the bad ones and the ones who don't speak out against the bad ones.
However, it's much deeper than that...any system that allows this sort of behavior to persist, is, in itself corrupt...DEMAND CHANGE people... or who knows who they will get next....
https://www.youtube.com/embed/xbDE8mrw8YU

Folks need to wake up and start demanding a change from your local, state adn federal government....not just black people, all people....because this will affect all of us at some point in the future...things are only going to get worse.

/rant

Last edited:
I asked about the Africans hating on blacks for a specific reason Pookie. Because a very specific user has a pattern on attacking blacks in these threads.Unfortunately, you are correct about people not being able to have a civil discussion

Lion Blood, are you African and don't like Black Americans?

Whether Sandra Bland killed herself or not, she should have never been arrested.

Thread is miles off track.

Is their even a remote possibility the officer gets some sort of jail time?

They need to at least put some manslaughter charge on his lap

You'd have to prove his actions led to her death. We all know it played a part but that would be difficult to prove in a criminal case.

He should be punished for blatant racism, negligence, unprofessional behavior but he ain't seeing no jail time.

That man ain't seeing ANY jail time....the best the family can do in this case is a civil trial...and at this rate, with the amount of negative pub Sandra has received in the media, it will be tough to get much, if anything. Sadly....

Last edited:

Lion Blood, are you African and don't like Black Americans?
Where in this thread do I say I hate African americans? Typical racist arrogance has led these people to believe they are somehow exceptional enough to be hated by me. I lump African americans in the same pot as all the other fools on this planet....Africans included.

Go back read my comments and draw your own conclusions b.
sarcasm or joking right?

Last edited:
read first couple pages then jumped to last and it turned into a complete race thread

any update on the original topic

CLHTRm9VAAAdbXi.jpg

"5 Black Women Have Been Found Dead in Jail This Month." My report. 

http://t.co/zefMlfCS2l

Serious as cancer bruh

All black people will criticize black people but I can safely say you can put them in 2 distinct categories

1) ones who criticize from the inside and want nothing but the best for black people

2) those that's criticize from the outside and try their best to distance themselves from black people aka the *****

Lion blood my friend you are a ****. Don't even try to deny it

read first couple pages then jumped to last and it turned into a complete race thread

any update on the original topic
Because n are still arguing with LIONBLOOD in 2015. 

It's not going to go anywhere, it's never going to go anywhere

One of those NT'ers that teaches you once you're proficient enough at debate and argument structure you can literally argue forever.

To answer your question though, they just dropped footage of her booking that's been getting requested for weeks.

After son was caught straight up lying on video, the obvious doctoring of the tapes, and the fact that we've been asking for her booking footage for what feels like a month now...

I dont have much faith in its integrity
eyes.gif

All black people will criticize black people but I can safely say you can put them in 2 distinct categories

1) ones who criticize from the inside and want nothing but the best for black people

2) those that's criticize from the outside and try their best to distance themselves from black people aka the *****

Lion blood my friend you are a ****. Don't even try to deny it

I can be both of those people tho....at the end of the day, I can only guide you to the water, if you choose not to drink it, then I gotta distance myself from your non-thinking ***, plain and simple.

As a yardie...you know the old sayin "who cyan hear muss feel"....sometimes it's best to distance yourself from certain types...

Last edited:
no indictments from the grand jury...

A grand jury refused Monday night to issue any indictments related to the death of Sandra Bland, who died in custody at the Waller County Jail in July, a decision expected to intensify the nationwide debate about the treatment of minorities at the hands of law enforcement.
The grand jury also decided Monday not to issue indictments to any staff of the Waller County Jail, said Darrell Jordan, one of five Houston-area lawyers appointed as independent special prosecutors. Earlier in the day at a Chicago news conference, the family of Bland, a black woman, had said they had no faith in the grand jury's proceedings.
"It's exactly the type of thing we had a concern about, the fact that they were going to do exactly what they did," Cannon Lambert, a lawyer for Bland's mother, Geneva Reed-Veal, later said of the verdict. "They did not keep the family informed."
This was the grand jury's third time convening in nearly six weeks to consider whether criminal charges should be filed in any aspect of the Bland case.
Lambert said Monday that neither his clients nor their lawyers have met with the special prosecutors
The grand jury will resume in January to take up remaining issues, beyond indictments related to Bland's death and the jail staff, Jordan said.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Sandra-Bland-grand-jury-reconvenes-6712559.php

Back
Top Bottom