ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - What's your position NT?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by HARM

Illegal immigrants damn sure can count money ..

but don't speak a lick of english

laugh.gif
 Yeah.  Most of them are arrogant about it and feels as if they don't need English.  You spend American money, so make an effort to at least learn the language.
I thought I was the only one who felt that way ...
Numbers are universal. Language isn't. It would be helpful if there were social programs out there that did assist in the language barrier, but then people would be complaining about the costs and that would just be more fuel towards the resentment of immigrants.

I'm sure there are social programs to help with  that, but they won't use it ...

Illegal aliens get all the full advantages of a US citizen .. 

I think thats alot of folks biggest issue ..

laugh.gif
 Yeah.  Most of them are arrogant about it and feels as if they don't need English.  You spend American money, so make an effort to at least learn the language.
I thought I was the only one who felt that way ...
Numbers are universal. Language isn't. It would be helpful if there were social programs out there that did assist in the language barrier, but then people would be complaining about the costs and that would just be more fuel towards the resentment of immigrants.

I'm sure there are social programs to help with  that, but they won't use it ...

Illegal aliens get all the full advantages of a US citizen .. 

I think thats alot of folks biggest issue ..

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Make it mandatory that they learn to speak english ..

I don't like it. They're more deserving minorities and poor whites etc.

How do we determine what people of this world are more deserving of better opportunities? because someone is born in a certain location, it bars them from self betterment somewhere else?

People who pay into social programs by paying taxes, and who became citizens legally are more deserving than those who come to the country illegally and look to benefit from said programs (not just social programs, but the use of things like roads, schools and other things paid for with public money) without paying for them.

How do we determine what people of this world are more deserving of better opportunities? because someone is born in a certain location, it bars them from self betterment somewhere else?

People who pay into social programs by paying taxes, and who became citizens legally are more deserving than those who come to the country illegally and look to benefit from said programs (not just social programs, but the use of things like roads, schools and other things paid for with public money) without paying for them.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

The constitution was designed to protect anyone who is in the U.S. at any given time. Say you are here as a tourist, for example, you still have all the constitutional rights that a citizens does. i.e. the right to freedom of speech, the right that protects against unreasonable searches and seizures, etc.
Tourists are (most likely) in the country legally though... The gray area appears when the person or group of people is in the country illegally.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Gracias mi amor.

Gracias mi amor.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

The constitution was designed to protect anyone who is in the U.S. at any given time. Say you are here as a tourist, for example, you still have all the constitutional rights that a citizens does. i.e. the right to freedom of speech, the right that protects against unreasonable searches and seizures, etc.
Tourists are (most likely) in the country legally though... The gray area appears when the person or group of people is in the country illegally.

Gracias mi amor.
smokin.gif
You say that as if working illegal immigrants don't end up paying social security, sales and payroll taxes just like any other legal citizen. conservative analysts grossly overstate the costs of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants also create tremendous economic value; their very presence makes our economy come out ahead.

Gracias mi amor.
smokin.gif
You say that as if working illegal immigrants don't end up paying social security, sales and payroll taxes just like any other legal citizen. conservative analysts grossly overstate the costs of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants also create tremendous economic value; their very presence makes our economy come out ahead.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Pay taxes
/Thread
but a lot of illegal immigrants do pay taxes.

when they go to the corner store to buy a couple of tallboys, do you think the cashier rings em up without sales tax?

there are illegal immigrants who own homes in the US.  If they are homeowners they are definitely paying property tax.

Pay taxes
/Thread

when they go to the corner store to buy a couple of tallboys, do you think the cashier rings em up without sales tax?

there are illegal immigrants who own homes in the US.  If they are homeowners they are definitely paying property tax.

all i know is that illegal immigrants are the reason why the US is %%+%+% UP right now.
too many companies exist ONLY because of the extremely cheap labor afforded by the immigrants.
BUT, they pay no taxes. yet they reap better benefits than Legal, Naturally born US citizens.
its a %%+%+% up day that i have to pay 15,436 dollars and 47 cents to Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, Ca and they wont let you get no discounts, only to find out that the mexican gangbanger who was making tons of noise down the hall gets to pay NOTHING, because he has no social security number.
so with that said, kick them all out, and make them follow the rules.
if i gotta follow the rules, then everyone does. if not, then let all the blacks, asians, and whites do the same thing.
see how well this country will work then.
alot of you guys dont have problems with illegals cause you dont live near mexico.

it makes you not want to go to home depot, or lowes because there are 50 dirty, rude people wandering around the parking lot
saying "Mayete" under their breath when you walk by, giving you an evil eye even tho you got a smile on your face.

or how about taking your little sister to school and theyre trying to speak only spanish in class cause every child is illegal and so are their mothers who dont show any respect to black men or black children and tell their sons and daughters that "the black girl doesnt belong cause Azusa is for mexicans"

this is what my 6 year old sister was told by her "best friend" a 6 year old mexican boy.
whos mother AND father are illegal.
yet he drives a 2006 Tahoe and wears ostridge boots and hats everyday and their son is a "EME" gangmember who just got out of prison and tried to "bang on me".

and you want to make these people legal citizens?

the 25% of terrible illegal immigrants make it hard to accept the other 75%.

and i swear to God i hope we dont.

they still gonna work under the table. the system is already in place for them to continue to do so.

all i know is that illegal immigrants are the reason why the US is %%+%+% UP right now.
too many companies exist ONLY because of the extremely cheap labor afforded by the immigrants.
BUT, they pay no taxes. yet they reap better benefits than Legal, Naturally born US citizens.
its a %%+%+% up day that i have to pay 15,436 dollars and 47 cents to Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, Ca and they wont let you get no discounts, only to find out that the mexican gangbanger who was making tons of noise down the hall gets to pay NOTHING, because he has no social security number.
so with that said, kick them all out, and make them follow the rules.
if i gotta follow the rules, then everyone does. if not, then let all the blacks, asians, and whites do the same thing.
see how well this country will work then.
alot of you guys dont have problems with illegals cause you dont live near mexico.

it makes you not want to go to home depot, or lowes because there are 50 dirty, rude people wandering around the parking lot
saying "Mayete" under their breath when you walk by, giving you an evil eye even tho you got a smile on your face.

or how about taking your little sister to school and theyre trying to speak only spanish in class cause every child is illegal and so are their mothers who dont show any respect to black men or black children and tell their sons and daughters that "the black girl doesnt belong cause Azusa is for mexicans"

this is what my 6 year old sister was told by her "best friend" a 6 year old mexican boy.
whos mother AND father are illegal.
yet he drives a 2006 Tahoe and wears ostridge boots and hats everyday and their son is a "EME" gangmember who just got out of prison and tried to "bang on me".

and you want to make these people legal citizens?

the 25% of terrible illegal immigrants make it hard to accept the other 75%.

and i swear to God i hope we dont.

they still gonna work under the table. the system is already in place for them to continue to do so.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Let em cook, da US was built with da blood, sweat, & tears of slaves,

Native Americans, & immigrants...or did u forget we're on stolen land?
This, as long as they pay taxes. The only qualifying thing to make you a citizen is you should be forced to learn English.

If they made ESL classes mandatory for all immigrants the way they make convicts have to contact their P.O. and do community service, I'd be cool..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Let em cook, da US was built with da blood, sweat, & tears of slaves,

Native Americans, & immigrants...or did u forget we're on stolen land?
This, as long as they pay taxes. The only qualifying thing to make you a citizen is you should be forced to learn English.

If they made ESL classes mandatory for all immigrants the way they make convicts have to contact their P.O. and do community service, I'd be cool..

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Pay taxes
/Thread

C'mon you should know what kind of taxes I'm talking about, maybe I shouldn't have generalized it. As long as they earn their keep and contribute their fair share, just as most Americans do it's all good. I know you might bring up the "some Americans don't pay taxes" argument, and I feel those thieves, drug dealers, tax cheats, etc. should all pay the consequences. It's all idealistic, not realistic, but those are my views.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Pay taxes
/Thread

C'mon you should know what kind of taxes I'm talking about, maybe I shouldn't have generalized it. As long as they earn their keep and contribute their fair share, just as most Americans do it's all good. I know you might bring up the "some Americans don't pay taxes" argument, and I feel those thieves, drug dealers, tax cheats, etc. should all pay the consequences. It's all idealistic, not realistic, but those are my views.

Back
Top Bottom