ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - What's your position NT?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

all i know is that illegal immigrants are the reason why the US is %%+%+% UP right now.
too many companies exist ONLY because of the extremely cheap labor afforded by the immigrants.
BUT, they pay no taxes. yet they reap better benefits than Legal, Naturally born US citizens.
its a %%+%+% up day that i have to pay 15,436 dollars and 47 cents to Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, Ca and they wont let you get no discounts, only to find out that the mexican gangbanger who was making tons of noise down the hall gets to pay NOTHING, because he has no social security number.
so with that said, kick them all out, and make them follow the rules.
if i gotta follow the rules, then everyone does. if not, then let all the blacks, asians, and whites do the same thing.
see how well this country will work then.
alot of you guys dont have problems with illegals cause you dont live near mexico.

it makes you not want to go to home depot, or lowes because there are 50 dirty, rude people wandering around the parking lot
saying "Mayete" under their breath when you walk by, giving you an evil eye even tho you got a smile on your face.

or how about taking your little sister to school and theyre trying to speak only spanish in class cause every child is illegal and so are their mothers who dont show any respect to black men or black children and tell their sons and daughters that "the black girl doesnt belong cause Azusa is for mexicans"

this is what my 6 year old sister was told by her "best friend" a 6 year old mexican boy.
whos mother AND father are illegal.
yet he drives a 2006 Tahoe and wears ostridge boots and hats everyday and their son is a "EME" gangmember who just got out of prison and tried to "bang on me".

and you want to make these people legal citizens?

the 25% of terrible illegal immigrants make it hard to accept the other 75%.

and i swear to God i hope we dont.

they still gonna work under the table. the system is already in place for them to continue to do so.

damn brother, tell em why you mad.

i understand your frustration, but I think it is misguided.

as others have mentioned before, its a fallacy that illegal immigrants dont pay taxes.  not every immigrant has some cash under the table type of gig.  a lot of them work regular jobs and are on company payrolls.  since they are on payroll, the taxes get automatically deducted from their paychecks.  since they dont have real valid ssn's, when its time to file taxes (and potentially get a tax return) guess what happens?  That tax return goes uncollected.

in regards to your gripe about hospital bills, man if you are paying $15K you need to get better health insurance (sorry, bad joke).  but seriously, my mother complains about the same thing almost everytime i see her so i know what you're talking about.  shes been working as a RN in Santa Ana area hospitals for the last 15+  years (for those that dont know, it is a hispanic dominated area).  but you know what? if you really wanted to, YOU could do take advantage of the same "perks" that these mexican gangbangers do.  if you are broke and you require medical assistance, the hospital wont turn you away.  If you dont care about your credit, you can walk in, get all the medical care you need, then peace out just like they do.  sure you will rack up thousands upon thousands in medical collections.  you might even get sued by the hospital, but who cares?  if you are like that gangbanger who either cant pay it, or outright refuses to pay it, you effectively got treated for free.  fwiw, i know dirtbag LEGAL white americans who do this all the time just because they are dirtbags.  cheating the medical system is not unique to illegal immigrants.

dude, you are talking out of your $!!.
ive grown up with mexicans, illegal and legal my entire life. 

my brother is married to a "Now legal" formerly illegal immigrant who's entire family is illegal.

i know EVERYTHING that illegal immigrants do. ive been at the house when theyve sent 100k worth of electronics to mexico because they dont get the same stuff we have here.

ive been there when the fathers "employees" came to collect their money and he pulled out a big wad of money and paid them on the spot.

yeah he pays his little taxes and doesnt get a return. oh wow... the government gets to keep 7,000 dollars. we finally back on track right?

i know all this stuff first hand and if i really got to talking, every mexican NTer and the mods would get involved and end up with me banned and labeled a racist.

but you guys dont get to see it from my point of view, living in the proverbial "jungle"

im in the thick of it right now. every day. you guys get the luxury of reading about it then saying whats good and whats not.

come to Azusa and lets walk by where the mexicans "kick it foo". Then let me take u to the home depot on wilshire blvd in LA. THEN let me take you to Hill and Olympic to the sweat shops at 5pm everyday and tell me you dont see 4000 mexican women walking out of a unmarked building looking exhausted.

ya'll think im saying this out of hate. im saying this cause its the truth. take it how u want it. im just giving you the point of view of someone who is negatively affected by illegal immigrants.

you guys acting like all they wanna do is come here, work, make the world better and love their fellow man.

no. they hate blacks. they want to use the system cause its set up for abuse.

and yes, i care about my credit. im not some piece of !$%+ who will leave a bill for services rendered.

that would make me no better than the POS mexican gangbanger who did not pay. because since im black it was already expected.

and i have no health insurance. who can afford 400 a month for something that might or might not happen.

and oh wow property taxes. everyone in the US knows the majority of taxes come from taxing your earned wages.

stop being stupid and trying to use the taxes that NO ONE can avoid like sales tax (lol) and property tax.

like .00000007% of illegals own homes.

I used to live in Azusa (corner of Orkney & Leaf) & my aunt lives there (Woodcroft) and there is a bunch of illegals. Especially at the Home Depot on Arrow (I think it's on Arrow). I can understand your anger and rage, but why are you going to let their ignorance make you mad. You know there are black people in Watts, Compton, and San Bernardino that do the same things to Mexicans. Do I let that damper my view on all blacks, hell no. You have to understand that racism works both ways. But to your point about them being a strain on our economy. I feel they should all be deported. But, a big misconception is that all illegals are Mexican/Hispanic, when there are also African, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European illegals as well. Do you think all Koreans and Chinese are legal?(My bad to all my Asian NTers, just an example to the SGV) Plenty of immigrants come to America just to have babies so that they can stay in our country just because their kid is American. It's total BS, but that's the way we've allowed our system to be. If any change is going to happen we have to vote to make it happen. I'm all for immigrants seeking the American Dream, as long as they're legal.

I'm Mexican, if that matters.
grin.gif

Look at it from a immigrants perspective..you leave your country of origin and leave your family behind because of the extreme poverty..they literally risk there lives trying to get in the us..walking days and nights thru the desert, just to make a few of the dollars doing work that americans wont do, just so they could send money back home so the family can eat..were all humans, we should symphathize for all people faceing hardships, regardless of race or ethnicity..

Look at it from a immigrants perspective..you leave your country of origin and leave your family behind because of the extreme poverty..they literally risk there lives trying to get in the us..walking days and nights thru the desert, just to make a few of the dollars doing work that americans wont do, just so they could send money back home so the family can eat..were all humans, we should symphathize for all people faceing hardships, regardless of race or ethnicity..

eek.gif

These are some of the most hateful and ignorant posts I've seen on NT.  They remind me of how the Nazis are depicted in blaming the Jews for everything they perceived as being wrong in their life and society.  There are a lot of things that are affecting your life in much more meaningful ways than illegal immigrants, whether you're aware of them and try to gain an understanding of them or not...

But generally speaking, we need to look at how our foreign and domestic policies create the conditions in other countries that make people come to the U.S. illegally, as well as the demand for cheap, illegal labor in the U.S.

Additionally, ALL people, regardless of their citizenship status, should be treated with dignity and have their human rights respected.

eek.gif

These are some of the most hateful and ignorant posts I've seen on NT.  They remind me of how the Nazis are depicted in blaming the Jews for everything they perceived as being wrong in their life and society.  There are a lot of things that are affecting your life in much more meaningful ways than illegal immigrants, whether you're aware of them and try to gain an understanding of them or not...

But generally speaking, we need to look at how our foreign and domestic policies create the conditions in other countries that make people come to the U.S. illegally, as well as the demand for cheap, illegal labor in the U.S.

Additionally, ALL people, regardless of their citizenship status, should be treated with dignity and have their human rights respected.

Many just come to this country demanding this and demanding that. Why don't they do that in their countries? Why come to our government and feed off it like leaches. I'm all for immigration if done correctly. It's not that I am a racist, if you are an immigrant who pays their taxes and all then you should be given residency. However, they are the ones who have the hard time obtaining residency. Then the ones who come here, don't do a thing, demand the same education, same healthcare, same rights as a regular citizen yet they work off the books and don't pay a thing and are receiving government benefits! My family, as soon as they arrived to this country, first thing they did was start working and paying their taxes. Learned the language and assimilated. The worst is they come here, take over many jobs, some don't pay taxes, and that money goes right back to their country of origin. So that money is pretty much being taken from here. The laws make it hard for the people who are actually trying to better their lives the right way. It seems as if they just want people to be lazy and live off the government.
30t6p3b.gif

Many just come to this country demanding this and demanding that. Why don't they do that in their countries? Why come to our government and feed off it like leaches. I'm all for immigration if done correctly. It's not that I am a racist, if you are an immigrant who pays their taxes and all then you should be given residency. However, they are the ones who have the hard time obtaining residency. Then the ones who come here, don't do a thing, demand the same education, same healthcare, same rights as a regular citizen yet they work off the books and don't pay a thing and are receiving government benefits! My family, as soon as they arrived to this country, first thing they did was start working and paying their taxes. Learned the language and assimilated. The worst is they come here, take over many jobs, some don't pay taxes, and that money goes right back to their country of origin. So that money is pretty much being taken from here. The laws make it hard for the people who are actually trying to better their lives the right way. It seems as if they just want people to be lazy and live off the government.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sonofsam

This is the truth.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

This is the truth.

It's funny because this country was built off immigrants. From the Europeans who came here on the Mayflower, to the slaves they brought from Africa, to the Chinese Slaves that built the railroad during the gold rush. Clearly there needs to be immigration reform in this country. The system is broken but the history of this country is so rich in different cultures One of the things we are known for is being the country that is the "melting pot " right?  Everyone is an immigrant except for the Native Americans who were to begin with.
If you pay taxes and are contributing member of American society I have no problem. I think given the state of economy and unemployment rate being so high we are using illegal immigrants as a scape goat. It's all the wars and international conflicts that we are involved in is why we are in the state we are in. 

It's funny because this country was built off immigrants. From the Europeans who came here on the Mayflower, to the slaves they brought from Africa, to the Chinese Slaves that built the railroad during the gold rush. Clearly there needs to be immigration reform in this country. The system is broken but the history of this country is so rich in different cultures One of the things we are known for is being the country that is the "melting pot " right?  Everyone is an immigrant except for the Native Americans who were to begin with.
If you pay taxes and are contributing member of American society I have no problem. I think given the state of economy and unemployment rate being so high we are using illegal immigrants as a scape goat. It's all the wars and international conflicts that we are involved in is why we are in the state we are in. 

Its always the same bs of how illegal immigrants ttaking US jobs and all that

Can I see one of you guys that are citizens do some friut picking for $1 an hour? Or go cut some grass for little pay? Or how bout you guys spend 8-10 hours in the hot as weather doing construction instead of been inside your nice AC filled office

Its all ignorance..land of the free huh

Its always the same bs of how illegal immigrants ttaking US jobs and all that

Can I see one of you guys that are citizens do some friut picking for $1 an hour? Or go cut some grass for little pay? Or how bout you guys spend 8-10 hours in the hot as weather doing construction instead of been inside your nice AC filled office

Its all ignorance..land of the free huh

I don't think they should be allowed to illegally enter the country. But I do believe our country should make it easier for them to become citizens. 
I'm not mad that they're here. I just want them to pay taxes just like me and it is up to our government to make it possible for them to do that.

I don't think they should be allowed to illegally enter the country. But I do believe our country should make it easier for them to become citizens. 
I'm not mad that they're here. I just want them to pay taxes just like me and it is up to our government to make it possible for them to do that.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by HARM

Illegal immigrants damn sure can count money ..

but don't speak a lick of english

laugh.gif
 Yeah.  Most of them are arrogant about it and feels as if they don't need English.  You spend American money, so make an effort to at least learn the language.
very few of them feel arrogant about it. Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english.
we also pay taxes, make it an effort to change your views and learn the facts.

Back
Top Bottom