iLLest quitting already? Aint son just get on last Tuesday? Vol. You Chappellin b?

I know that you and a few others have said that in the past but i just didn't really want to believe it just because it's pathetic to fraud like that. i realize that there's plenty of money involved but have a little bit of dignity and don't try and pass it off as genuine reactions. i guess it's all just entertainment though and it's his life, not mine. i very rarely click those kinds of vids on purpose though except maybe LAHWF. that dude cracks me up. wonder if he's fake too?

The one where he supposedly was in a cab and got off on a bridge and was about to jump off, had me about to vomit, I couldn't believe this dude would be so corny, exploit such a serious topic for some views and pay a cab driver who barely spoke English to act, you can tell dude had practiced those lines...disgusting...I used to rock with him, said it before, dude lost whatever little essence and dignity he had and is just a puppet...

But he eating better than me at the end of the day...lol

Thank you..I don't get why people are talking about dignity, etc..He is good at what he does, regardless if the videos are real or fake, they entertain people.

Videos used to be entertaining....his videos are straight struggle...IMO...but I'm just one guy and millions of viewers on his Chanel say otherwise

::Kanye shrug::

So since the majority of his videos are fake, we can safely assume that his whole "leaving Cali because I'm depressed" and other "depression" videos are fake too, correct?

Y'all know what entertainment is?

Thank you..I don't get why people are talking about dignity, etc..He is good at what he does, regardless if the videos are real or fake, they entertain people.

If they are staged, he should say so, and get the appropriate views then.

People hold different forms of entertainment to different standards

At least be honest with your viewers to they can make and informed decision, about whether or not they are really being "entertained"

I think his earlier vids were legit, like te one that put him on national TV, after that it was a matter of remaining relevant and staying consistent, much easier to pay off some "actors" than to risk a beat down or have an "experiment" backfire

If they are staged, he should say so, and get the appropriate views then.

People hold different forms of entertainment to different standards

At least be honest with your viewers to they can make and informed decision, about whether or not they are really being "entertained"
Nah, that is up to the user.

Pro Wrestling doesn't run around saying it is fake.

Neither do movies and tv shows

Nah, that is up to the user.

Pro Wrestling doesn't run around saying it is fake.

Neither do movies and tv shows

When you watch a movie, you know what you are signed up for, same with Wrestling....the providers are not passing it off as "real" or exploring "real" issues.

When you watch a movie, you know what you are signed up for, same with Wrestling....the providers are not passing it off as "real" or exploring "real" issues.
Which goes back to the, "It is entertainment."

HE isn't doing ANYTHING different than anyone else that puts up something on television.

It is up to the user to determine if it is real or not. Not the entertainer.

Can't get mad at him for "leading you on."

Half of reality TV is scripted and being passed off as real. Kardashians, real houswives, all that. Who remembers Blair witch?

honestly his whole"youtube" could be fake

dude is in the millionaire club now while we are discussing him on this forum

im just saying, i see the bigger picture he legit at a time was just a regular NTr

i don't watch reality tv show for 2 reasons: 1) it's fake pawned off as reality 2) it sucks.

so most of you guys like watching those prank vids knowing that the reactions are scripted? :lol: i'd much rather watch a movie or a tv show. or jackass. please don't tell me jackass was fake. what about OG candid camera? scripted? i hope not.

would i like to have that big YouTube money? absolutely. would i fake the funk for profit too? hopefully not but maybe.

Last edited:
I couldn't do it. I don't need a mil right now that bad. I'm doing fine so I'd just keep my dignity in tact.

Maybe it's because I find those blatantly scripted "reality" shows (like Lizard Lick Towing, Operation Repo, Hardcore Pawn) entertaining (even though I know sometimes they straight up say it's a reenactment).

But I say let him cook. He's faking YouTube pranks, it's not that deep :lol:. It's not like he's out here pretending to feed hungry children or some foul ****. He's walking up to people and telling them to fake a reaction.

I'm pretty sure most, if not ALL reality television is "manipulated"...

i don't watch reality tv show for 2 reasons: 1) it's fake pawned off as reality 2) it sucks.

so most of you guys like watching those prank vids knowing that the reactions are scripted?
laugh.gif
i'd much rather watch a movie or a tv show. or jackass. please don't tell me jackass was fake. what about OG candid camera? scripted? i hope not.

would i like to have that big YouTube money? absolutely. would i fake the funk for profit too? hopefully not but maybe.
Dude, the whole point of television is to suspend disbelief. You keep missing that point

I enjoyed watching his vlogs but his random "I lost my sobriety" etc etc every few videos got annoying

Stopped watching in general. Heard how he helped out some random homeless guy recently, obv just for views.

I enjoyed watching his vlogs but his random "I lost my sobriety" etc etc every few videos got annoying

Stopped watching in general. Heard how he helped out some random homeless guy recently, obv just for views.
I am not trying to argue, but what else would be the motivation?

Someone that posts a video on YouTube is done for views. That is always going to be the #1 reason why it is done.

Back
Top Bottom