Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by Kong860

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

for a man that sold his soul to the devil and is a satanic follower, jayz does rock a lot of crosses and Jesus pieces.
thanks for bringing that up, wearing a jesus piece with diamonds or anything like that nas portraying christ when he was crucified is satanic, a traditional cross is satanic wen you look where it originated from. I dont get you people the only reason people know about satanism in the entertainment industry is because people expose it and when they do their always framed or killed why is that?
Example #1
John_Todd.JPG

Example #2
2py27mx.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You non believers choose to believe that its not real. I've heard the best way to get away with something is to do it right in front of your face and thats exactly what their doing. 

Preach to em!

Originally Posted by Kong860

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

for a man that sold his soul to the devil and is a satanic follower, jayz does rock a lot of crosses and Jesus pieces.
thanks for bringing that up, wearing a jesus piece with diamonds or anything like that nas portraying christ when he was crucified is satanic, a traditional cross is satanic wen you look where it originated from. I dont get you people the only reason people know about satanism in the entertainment industry is because people expose it and when they do their always framed or killed why is that?
Example #1
John_Todd.JPG

Example #2
2py27mx.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You non believers choose to believe that its not real. I've heard the best way to get away with something is to do it right in front of your face and thats exactly what their doing. 

Preach to em!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Is this a worldwide thing or just an American thing?

I haven't heard @+@@ about it, apart from the threads I see but don't enter on here, I've not seen or heard anything.

*continues living a peaceful, conspiracy-less life in NZ*
grin.gif
in a *non-creepish stalkerish weirdo manner* can i join you ? i've always wanted to jump off shotover canyon
smile.gif

My boys and I were discussing it and we think we're strongly considering leaving this country after school. New Zealand was one of the places we discussed moving to, or Sweden. I live in a country full of idiots, and the older I get the sicker I become of it.
Haha sure thing... there isn't one over the Shotover River anymore... There's the Kawarau (the very first commercial bungy jump site in the world), I've done it.. Soooo
pimp.gif
words can't describe it, the Nevis which is over the Nevis River, or the Edge (which is on the side of a mountain, I'm not sure if I could do that lol going down into pine trees and +%@%). Nevis is next on my list though..

@Anton you should, it's nice here, quiet compared to America, but beautiful and we haz accents
happy.gif

@Executive *sends earthquakes your way*
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Is this a worldwide thing or just an American thing?

I haven't heard @+@@ about it, apart from the threads I see but don't enter on here, I've not seen or heard anything.

*continues living a peaceful, conspiracy-less life in NZ*
grin.gif
in a *non-creepish stalkerish weirdo manner* can i join you ? i've always wanted to jump off shotover canyon
smile.gif

My boys and I were discussing it and we think we're strongly considering leaving this country after school. New Zealand was one of the places we discussed moving to, or Sweden. I live in a country full of idiots, and the older I get the sicker I become of it.
Haha sure thing... there isn't one over the Shotover River anymore... There's the Kawarau (the very first commercial bungy jump site in the world), I've done it.. Soooo
pimp.gif
words can't describe it, the Nevis which is over the Nevis River, or the Edge (which is on the side of a mountain, I'm not sure if I could do that lol going down into pine trees and +%@%). Nevis is next on my list though..

@Anton you should, it's nice here, quiet compared to America, but beautiful and we haz accents
happy.gif

@Executive *sends earthquakes your way*
mad.gif
laugh.gif

puddinpopp wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
OP, I am not sure if you know Kayne is seriously affiliated (does not matter how powerful he is, just as long as he keeps following his strict orders to convey their symbology and hidden messages to massage the subconscious mind is my point) or not but I would love to hear your response to his supposedly new album cover below?

*I am aware it has or will be banned but that is besides the point of him choosing or allowing this to be the cover*

I dont know what Kanye was thinking but that cover is on the weird side. The art he is choosing and the symbols he is using go over the head of many people who listen to his music. Kanye seems to be on something, because his whole character is changing very fast. I don't see how you can go from the Graduation bear to this devilish cover.
ohwell.gif
oh well...I know my beliefs and I just want people to listen closely to the artists they support.

BINGO! He is not going over my head though...been up on all this stuff for too long and if folks want to view this cover as just Kayne's way of freely expressing himself (
laugh.gif
 ) go right ahead but I know better.

I know it's an oldie but if all the doubters have a few days to read a book ( considering you read a lot) I would suggest starting off by reading "Music of Time" and get back to me.

puddinpopp wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
OP, I am not sure if you know Kayne is seriously affiliated (does not matter how powerful he is, just as long as he keeps following his strict orders to convey their symbology and hidden messages to massage the subconscious mind is my point) or not but I would love to hear your response to his supposedly new album cover below?

*I am aware it has or will be banned but that is besides the point of him choosing or allowing this to be the cover*

I dont know what Kanye was thinking but that cover is on the weird side. The art he is choosing and the symbols he is using go over the head of many people who listen to his music. Kanye seems to be on something, because his whole character is changing very fast. I don't see how you can go from the Graduation bear to this devilish cover.
ohwell.gif
oh well...I know my beliefs and I just want people to listen closely to the artists they support.

BINGO! He is not going over my head though...been up on all this stuff for too long and if folks want to view this cover as just Kayne's way of freely expressing himself (
laugh.gif
 ) go right ahead but I know better.

I know it's an oldie but if all the doubters have a few days to read a book ( considering you read a lot) I would suggest starting off by reading "Music of Time" and get back to me.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

DAVID BANNER WAS INVITED TO THE ILLUMINATI???

Peep what David Banner said over the Twitterverse

Quote:

something happen to me last year that was crazy

Quote:

One of these groups that conspiracy theorist talk about invited me to a ball. (It shook me) There is another world inside of AMERICA

Quote:

Nope i didnt go to the ball

Quote:

Watch what you pledge allegiance to. (find out who they pledge to) It's deep

Quote:

Also i didnt know that the republicans brought me to defend hiphop (i didnt know until i got home) strange

Talking About Sherlock Homes:

Quote:

I liked it. (We are being prepared for something else) THERE ARE ALOT OF GROUPS DESIGNED TO TREAT THE MASSES LIKE SHEEP (SLAUGHTER TIME)

Just thought id throw this in here.
CurtisCarter23, very good catch! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Quote:

Quote:

One of these groups that conspiracy theorist talk about invited me to a ball. (It shook me) There is another world inside of AMERICA

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Also i didnt know that the republicans brought me to defend hiphop (i didnt know until i got home) strange

Quote:

I liked it. (We are being prepared for something else) THERE ARE ALOT OF GROUPS DESIGNED TO TREAT THE MASSES LIKE SHEEP (SLAUGHTER TIME)

CurtisCarter23, very good catch! 
smokin.gif

The most important factoid to the ultra rich families such as the Rothschilds, Astors, Oppenheimers etc is the Occultism. Ocultism is so big and prevalent in affluent circles that its the very basis of the Secular movement. As I mentioned it isn't about money nor power at a certain point it is about transcient energy. Trying to ask people to understand these theories is pointless if they don't understand energy dynamics and occultism. Its basically just two opposing realities asking for justification from the other for their viewpoint when the conversation is beyond both parties ability to fully inderstand. Both ideals have a touch of elitism and snobbish pre judgements one is "sheeple" and the other is a "conspiracy nut". Quite the paradox. As people its important to breath and see the world from the shoes of your opponent without predisposed biased, this is the only way of true learning. There are so many different disciplines one most be knowledgeable in to understand even a piece of the puzzle. Don't ever count out the amount of information and resources ultra wealthy people have, and don't for one moment think you have it all figured out because none of us do, not even the elite.

The most important factoid to the ultra rich families such as the Rothschilds, Astors, Oppenheimers etc is the Occultism. Ocultism is so big and prevalent in affluent circles that its the very basis of the Secular movement. As I mentioned it isn't about money nor power at a certain point it is about transcient energy. Trying to ask people to understand these theories is pointless if they don't understand energy dynamics and occultism. Its basically just two opposing realities asking for justification from the other for their viewpoint when the conversation is beyond both parties ability to fully inderstand. Both ideals have a touch of elitism and snobbish pre judgements one is "sheeple" and the other is a "conspiracy nut". Quite the paradox. As people its important to breath and see the world from the shoes of your opponent without predisposed biased, this is the only way of true learning. There are so many different disciplines one most be knowledgeable in to understand even a piece of the puzzle. Don't ever count out the amount of information and resources ultra wealthy people have, and don't for one moment think you have it all figured out because none of us do, not even the elite.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I seriously don't know how some of you live happy lives

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." Ernest Hemingway 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I seriously don't know how some of you live happy lives

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." Ernest Hemingway 

Noskey wrote:
Noskey wrote:
Okay, what does the Illuminati have to gain?

I like how all of you conveniently skipped over my question. Answer this *%%!.

Sorry, I must have missed that one but you can start off reading the whole "The Protocols of the learned Elders of Zion", thoroughly for starters
wink.gif
  Btw, the 'Illuminati' is just one faction
happy.gif
...there are many more (won't name them all right now because I see this particular thread is getting hot, like *Big Brother* Hot) and the main group that runs this whole negative polarity mission in our 3rd dimension are not even 'humans' for a lack of better words....carry on.

Noskey wrote:
Noskey wrote:

Sorry, I must have missed that one but you can start off reading the whole "The Protocols of the learned Elders of Zion", thoroughly for starters
wink.gif
  Btw, the 'Illuminati' is just one faction
happy.gif
...there are many more (won't name them all right now because I see this particular thread is getting hot, like *Big Brother* Hot) and the main group that runs this whole negative polarity mission in our 3rd dimension are not even 'humans' for a lack of better words....carry on.

ps2child wrote:
juggy4805 wrote:
CurtisCarter23 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

David Banner?�I like dudes music but come on. David Banner appeals to a very small part of the country. Nobody is looking for him.

no ones looking for him? why is that important? what artist do you like/follow? why do you like them?
just exactly what does DB have to do to get your attention?
hes doing what he loves and thats making music. who cares if he has a small following but you know what...... at the end of the day if he can get you to say "I like dudes music" he already won.

DB posted that twitter comment cause im sure he already knows whats going down.
to add to my latter comment check out a new song by banner called slow down. watch the video and� see if yall can make sense of what hes trying to say.
I� bet none of you can guess what movie the director got the idea of the video from.

^ I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION OR NOT BUT THE FIRST MOVIE THAT COMES TO MIND IS "THEY LIVE" ~CARPENTER~ BUT EVEN IF THAT'S NOT THE MOVIE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...I GET IT. NONETHELESS, GOOD FIND
smokin.gif

if you do, tie that video of influence to the discussion of this post. if your not naive you'll see a connection there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I'm glad when topics like this come around. Most people are subjected to worldly views on a day to day basis subconsiously without thought. If 1 group controls the world economy , that means they control the world. If you watch the mainstream artist who are at the top tier of their respected genre you notice a pattern. NONE OF THEIR HIT SONGS SPEAKS ON SOCIAL ISSUES. This cannot be by chance or coincedence. ALL ARTIST MUST HAVE THEIR SONGS AND VIDEOS APPROVED BY THE LABEL IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE MESSAGE. I dont look at youtube videos all day and read up on illuminati stuff because its like reading on santa claus and jesus christ... FIGURES YOU WILL NEVER SEE. But I can make assumptions and educated theories on folks that dictate whats hot and whats not..

There's a pattern of change that occurs on the black community every five - seven yrs. This change usually occurs through music videos and entertainment. The most recent change has been the conversion of skinny jeans in the urban community . In NYC we were able to go to clubs in whatever attire we wanted but due to a few shootings stabbings etc. The dress code was enforced. It started with no timbs , then it was no baggy jeans then it was no white Ts then it was MADATORY COLLARED SHIRTS... now dudes all look like pure batti mon pon de place. The recent shift in change has resulted in 60 - 70% of dudes to look like hipsters.

The past BETaward show was a perfect example of the psychological brainwashing of our youth and young adults. DAMN NEAR EACH RAPPER IN THE CYPHER LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS GOING TO A CLUB WITH THE DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED. I REMEMEBR WHEN THERE WAS AN EDGE AND MASCULINITY IN OUR COMMUNITY. THE TREND HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY PLACED IN THE FOREFRONT BY THE STEERERS OF THE CULTURE.

I'm not saying that there is an actual group of dudes in black robes drinking goat blood deciding our future but there is a group in power to keep the herd at bay. These young people coming up now are lost in the sauce with no signs of waking up. ENTERTAINMENT KEEPS PEOPLE TRAPPED SITTING ON THE FENCE WONDERING IF THE STUFF THEY READ ABOUT MIGHT BE REAL OR NOT. NOT KNOWING THAT THE ENTERTAINMENT THEY ENJOY WAS PLACED IN THERE SUBCONSCIOUS SO THEY CAN KEEP QUESTIONING AND NOT DEMANDING ANSWERS...

i got my own beliefs on the way the world works and i see my logical approach as making sense to me and people within my frequency to agree with me even if its the first time hearing me speak...

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIDN'T NAS AND MR MARLEY'S ALBUM GET NO SUPPORT FROM THE LABELS ADVERTISING DEPT??????

OR WHY DID PRETTY BOY SWAG RECEIVE HIGH PRAISE FOR ITS STUPIDITY ???

to call someone a clown for questioning patterns of control by forces which cannot be physically seen but felt is not a smart decision.

im quoting myself .... someone must have something to say about this...

"to call someone a clown for questioning patterns of control by forces which cannot be physically seen but felt is not a smart decision."

that just shows us� the plan is working
frown.gif

but every word you said is 100% fact. ppl aren't realizing they are dumbing us down slowly youth is the primary target but all of us is ultimate goal. what we call the next trend/fashion is actually apart of an agenda nowadays. all the movies we go see now in the theater have subconscious meaning behind them and alot of the bull crap on tv is apart of an agenda.(i dont care if no one believes this but i know enough now to know when a message is inserted into a movie. its @$%& repetitive now in all movies) the ages coming up now can blow it off so easy even if it is just my opinion/assumption cause its all they know. so to try and bring down what our young ppl are into they are going to automatically call it nonsense and ignore it and keep going with it cause everyone else is.

think of it this way. who raised you as a child? ... your parents did i hope. you've been around them all your life from the time you popped out til say 17-18yrs. they taught you everything you know so when you get older you'll know how to survive and make it on your own and what not.( that was the good ol fashing way of raising up a child. i got that training) ok.....so..... youth coming up now.....whos raising them? well lets see. of course the music & movies. cellphones, fashion, partying, facebook(um ppl take facebook dumb serious now days; its sad), myspace, etc, etc, etc.� the parents of these youth are mildly exposed too so they do no good what so ever in combating these tools used to keep our minds in the gutter.� the process will go on and on til us folks in the know are gone and you have a population thats just plain dumb.
30t6p3b.gif

just my 1 cent

ps2child wrote:
juggy4805 wrote:
CurtisCarter23 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

David Banner?�I like dudes music but come on. David Banner appeals to a very small part of the country. Nobody is looking for him.

no ones looking for him? why is that important? what artist do you like/follow? why do you like them?
just exactly what does DB have to do to get your attention?
hes doing what he loves and thats making music. who cares if he has a small following but you know what...... at the end of the day if he can get you to say "I like dudes music" he already won.

DB posted that twitter comment cause im sure he already knows whats going down.
to add to my latter comment check out a new song by banner called slow down. watch the video and� see if yall can make sense of what hes trying to say.
I� bet none of you can guess what movie the director got the idea of the video from.

^ I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION OR NOT BUT THE FIRST MOVIE THAT COMES TO MIND IS "THEY LIVE" ~CARPENTER~ BUT EVEN IF THAT'S NOT THE MOVIE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...I GET IT. NONETHELESS, GOOD FIND
smokin.gif

if you do, tie that video of influence to the discussion of this post. if your not naive you'll see a connection there.
pimp.gif

I'm glad when topics like this come around. Most people are subjected to worldly views on a day to day basis subconsiously without thought. If 1 group controls the world economy , that means they control the world. If you watch the mainstream artist who are at the top tier of their respected genre you notice a pattern. NONE OF THEIR HIT SONGS SPEAKS ON SOCIAL ISSUES. This cannot be by chance or coincedence. ALL ARTIST MUST HAVE THEIR SONGS AND VIDEOS APPROVED BY THE LABEL IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE MESSAGE. I dont look at youtube videos all day and read up on illuminati stuff because its like reading on santa claus and jesus christ... FIGURES YOU WILL NEVER SEE. But I can make assumptions and educated theories on folks that dictate whats hot and whats not..

There's a pattern of change that occurs on the black community every five - seven yrs. This change usually occurs through music videos and entertainment. The most recent change has been the conversion of skinny jeans in the urban community . In NYC we were able to go to clubs in whatever attire we wanted but due to a few shootings stabbings etc. The dress code was enforced. It started with no timbs , then it was no baggy jeans then it was no white Ts then it was MADATORY COLLARED SHIRTS... now dudes all look like pure batti mon pon de place. The recent shift in change has resulted in 60 - 70% of dudes to look like hipsters.

The past BETaward show was a perfect example of the psychological brainwashing of our youth and young adults. DAMN NEAR EACH RAPPER IN THE CYPHER LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS GOING TO A CLUB WITH THE DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED. I REMEMEBR WHEN THERE WAS AN EDGE AND MASCULINITY IN OUR COMMUNITY. THE TREND HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY PLACED IN THE FOREFRONT BY THE STEERERS OF THE CULTURE.

I'm not saying that there is an actual group of dudes in black robes drinking goat blood deciding our future but there is a group in power to keep the herd at bay. These young people coming up now are lost in the sauce with no signs of waking up. ENTERTAINMENT KEEPS PEOPLE TRAPPED SITTING ON THE FENCE WONDERING IF THE STUFF THEY READ ABOUT MIGHT BE REAL OR NOT. NOT KNOWING THAT THE ENTERTAINMENT THEY ENJOY WAS PLACED IN THERE SUBCONSCIOUS SO THEY CAN KEEP QUESTIONING AND NOT DEMANDING ANSWERS...

i got my own beliefs on the way the world works and i see my logical approach as making sense to me and people within my frequency to agree with me even if its the first time hearing me speak...

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIDN'T NAS AND MR MARLEY'S ALBUM GET NO SUPPORT FROM THE LABELS ADVERTISING DEPT??????

OR WHY DID PRETTY BOY SWAG RECEIVE HIGH PRAISE FOR ITS STUPIDITY ???

to call someone a clown for questioning patterns of control by forces which cannot be physically seen but felt is not a smart decision.

im quoting myself .... someone must have something to say about this...

"to call someone a clown for questioning patterns of control by forces which cannot be physically seen but felt is not a smart decision."

that just shows us� the plan is working
frown.gif

but every word you said is 100% fact. ppl aren't realizing they are dumbing us down slowly youth is the primary target but all of us is ultimate goal. what we call the next trend/fashion is actually apart of an agenda nowadays. all the movies we go see now in the theater have subconscious meaning behind them and alot of the bull crap on tv is apart of an agenda.(i dont care if no one believes this but i know enough now to know when a message is inserted into a movie. its @$%& repetitive now in all movies) the ages coming up now can blow it off so easy even if it is just my opinion/assumption cause its all they know. so to try and bring down what our young ppl are into they are going to automatically call it nonsense and ignore it and keep going with it cause everyone else is.

think of it this way. who raised you as a child? ... your parents did i hope. you've been around them all your life from the time you popped out til say 17-18yrs. they taught you everything you know so when you get older you'll know how to survive and make it on your own and what not.( that was the good ol fashing way of raising up a child. i got that training) ok.....so..... youth coming up now.....whos raising them? well lets see. of course the music & movies. cellphones, fashion, partying, facebook(um ppl take facebook dumb serious now days; its sad), myspace, etc, etc, etc.� the parents of these youth are mildly exposed too so they do no good what so ever in combating these tools used to keep our minds in the gutter.� the process will go on and on til us folks in the know are gone and you have a population thats just plain dumb.
30t6p3b.gif

just my 1 cent

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

People like the Rothschilds, Oppenheimers, Rockfellers money and power are long only because they were the leaders of industry. The legal mafia or organized family finance to create an empire is something most people cant even fathom. Blacks can do it too but we kinda have to get the whole family thing together first. Everything isn't based on magic. Some people actually work their %%+ off for themselves and then set their families up for life. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

People like the Rothschilds, Oppenheimers, Rockfellers money and power are long only because they were the leaders of industry. The legal mafia or organized family finance to create an empire is something most people cant even fathom. Blacks can do it too but we kinda have to get the whole family thing together first. Everything isn't based on magic. Some people actually work their %%+ off for themselves and then set their families up for life. 

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Noskey wrote:
Noskey wrote:

wink.gif

Sorry, I'm not down to read a book of plagiarism that Hitler co-signed and used to propagate antisemitism.

But really, spell it out for me what these groups have to gain that dont already have i.e. power, money and influence. Because I'm not reading anything when I'm already balls deep into schoolwork and multiple other books I'm reading on my own time.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Noskey wrote:
Noskey wrote:

wink.gif

Sorry, I'm not down to read a book of plagiarism that Hitler co-signed and used to propagate antisemitism.

But really, spell it out for me what these groups have to gain that dont already have i.e. power, money and influence. Because I'm not reading anything when I'm already balls deep into schoolwork and multiple other books I'm reading on my own time.

^ Hitler is responsible for most of this anti-antisemitism that is installed in the Illuminati conspiracy tho

"The theories have been propagated for different reasons, most famously by the Nazi Party, who used a variant in anti-semitic propaganda, alleging that the Rothschild family encouraged wars between governments."

^ Hitler is responsible for most of this anti-antisemitism that is installed in the Illuminati conspiracy tho

"The theories have been propagated for different reasons, most famously by the Nazi Party, who used a variant in anti-semitic propaganda, alleging that the Rothschild family encouraged wars between governments."

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
This is exactly why I do not get into long debates/speeches with folks who have not even taken the time to research the occult, alchemy, satanism, symbology, secret societies, etc etc...they have no ground work to make the connection.

Back
Top Bottom