Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

I love how according to theorists everything is going over the nonbelievers heads.
laugh.gif
Stop preaching !!%$ you see on youtube is all im saying.

I love how according to theorists everything is going over the nonbelievers heads.
laugh.gif
Stop preaching !!%$ you see on youtube is all im saying.

Not all of us acquire information from YouTube, some of us actually read books.

I do get tired of the people who watch Zeitgeist and some YouTube recommended vids and think they solved some huge puzzle though, I'll agree with you there.

I don't try to convert people to a different way of thinking as much as I state my thoughts and opinions on certain subjects. I could not care less if anyone here believes the things I believe in. I don't consider myself "enlightened" or anything like that. I consider myself someone who enjoys learning, and someone who questions things that seem off until I find a proper rational, logical, and factual conclusion. I'm only 21, I'm still learning and growing mentally every day. But it seems like I'm looked down upon for questioning things and wanting to find answers myself instead of just taking the answers I'm spoon fed
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just glad that NT has a group of people who think the way I do, or at least similarly 
pimp.gif

Not all of us acquire information from YouTube, some of us actually read books.

I do get tired of the people who watch Zeitgeist and some YouTube recommended vids and think they solved some huge puzzle though, I'll agree with you there.

I don't try to convert people to a different way of thinking as much as I state my thoughts and opinions on certain subjects. I could not care less if anyone here believes the things I believe in. I don't consider myself "enlightened" or anything like that. I consider myself someone who enjoys learning, and someone who questions things that seem off until I find a proper rational, logical, and factual conclusion. I'm only 21, I'm still learning and growing mentally every day. But it seems like I'm looked down upon for questioning things and wanting to find answers myself instead of just taking the answers I'm spoon fed
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just glad that NT has a group of people who think the way I do, or at least similarly 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

first 30 seconds

I like Paul Mooney. Glad he had the nutts to speak on this. I am sure he is aware now that he can kiss any hope of ascension in his career away now after airing this out.

Nothing new folks, even Sammy Davis JR on behalf of the church of satan can attest to this

wink.gif

first 30 seconds

I like Paul Mooney. Glad he had the nutts to speak on this. I am sure he is aware now that he can kiss any hope of ascension in his career away now after airing this out.

Nothing new folks, even Sammy Davis JR on behalf of the church of satan can attest to this

wink.gif

With thetechnology we harbor and the internet, you would think consciousness wouldexpand and that we would evolve into a super intelligent race having all theinformation we have access to...just 20 years ago, no one would have seen thiskind of human connection through wires and screens? Yet, people are making ithappen but so little is getting noticed because we still adhere to televisionand our own insecurities, which allow those who feel worthless in a society(breeded by other materialists and egotists) to "improve" theirphysical features, while totally ignoring the inner features. If yourlife did not affect mine, I would STILL care because truth needs a teacher(Jesus, Buddha, MLK, JFK, etc.). I am not comparing my Self to these greats,but I would like to know that I share in those visions, no matter how absurd orunrealistic they may seem. It's sad that "truth" needs to berepeated, yet a "lie" can venture in and it already has a place inyour mind for it simply because it can prove it's physical appearance...theappearances can be deceitful

As for me, I'm doing my part by promoting literacy in my community it is all I can do. Trying to get this youngsters to understand was at stake here. 

With thetechnology we harbor and the internet, you would think consciousness wouldexpand and that we would evolve into a super intelligent race having all theinformation we have access to...just 20 years ago, no one would have seen thiskind of human connection through wires and screens? Yet, people are making ithappen but so little is getting noticed because we still adhere to televisionand our own insecurities, which allow those who feel worthless in a society(breeded by other materialists and egotists) to "improve" theirphysical features, while totally ignoring the inner features. If yourlife did not affect mine, I would STILL care because truth needs a teacher(Jesus, Buddha, MLK, JFK, etc.). I am not comparing my Self to these greats,but I would like to know that I share in those visions, no matter how absurd orunrealistic they may seem. It's sad that "truth" needs to berepeated, yet a "lie" can venture in and it already has a place inyour mind for it simply because it can prove it's physical appearance...theappearances can be deceitful

As for me, I'm doing my part by promoting literacy in my community it is all I can do. Trying to get this youngsters to understand was at stake here. 

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The most important factoid to the ultra rich families such as the Rothschilds, Astors, Oppenheimers etc is the Occultism. Ocultism is so big and prevalent in affluent circles that its the very basis of the Secular movement. As I mentioned it isn't about money nor power at a certain point it is about transcient energy. Trying to ask people to understand these theories is pointless if they don't understand energy dynamics and occultism. Its basically just two opposing realities asking for justification from the other for their viewpoint when the conversation is beyond both parties ability to fully inderstand. Both ideals have a touch of elitism and snobbish pre judgements one is "sheeple" and the other is a "conspiracy nut". Quite the paradox. As people its important to breath and see the world from the shoes of your opponent without predisposed biased, this is the only way of true learning. There are so many different disciplines one most be knowledgeable in to understand even a piece of the puzzle. Don't ever count out the amount of information and resources ultra wealthy people have, and don't for one moment think you have it all figured out because none of us do, not even the elite.

People like the Rothschilds, Oppenheimers, Rockfellers money and power are long only because they were the leaders of industry. The legal mafia or organized family finance to create an empire is something most people cant even fathom. Blacks can do it too but we kinda have to get the whole family thing together first. Everything isn't based on magic. Some people actually work their !%% off for themselves and then set their families up for life. 

I almost want to put money on it but I think a great place to start would be researching black slave owners and going forward from there. Some people might be shocked at the fact that some blacks owned slaves.

Originally Posted by cartune

The most important factoid to the ultra rich families such as the Rothschilds, Astors, Oppenheimers etc is the Occultism. Ocultism is so big and prevalent in affluent circles that its the very basis of the Secular movement. As I mentioned it isn't about money nor power at a certain point it is about transcient energy. Trying to ask people to understand these theories is pointless if they don't understand energy dynamics and occultism. Its basically just two opposing realities asking for justification from the other for their viewpoint when the conversation is beyond both parties ability to fully inderstand. Both ideals have a touch of elitism and snobbish pre judgements one is "sheeple" and the other is a "conspiracy nut". Quite the paradox. As people its important to breath and see the world from the shoes of your opponent without predisposed biased, this is the only way of true learning. There are so many different disciplines one most be knowledgeable in to understand even a piece of the puzzle. Don't ever count out the amount of information and resources ultra wealthy people have, and don't for one moment think you have it all figured out because none of us do, not even the elite.

People like the Rothschilds, Oppenheimers, Rockfellers money and power are long only because they were the leaders of industry. The legal mafia or organized family finance to create an empire is something most people cant even fathom. Blacks can do it too but we kinda have to get the whole family thing together first. Everything isn't based on magic. Some people actually work their !%% off for themselves and then set their families up for life. 

I almost want to put money on it but I think a great place to start would be researching black slave owners and going forward from there. Some people might be shocked at the fact that some blacks owned slaves.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Kong860

IF everyone was educated about the situation i'm pretty sure this evil plot wouldn't be un-raveling in front of our faces thats just my opinion tho may sound like bs to alot of you but i really don't care. Think about this...thiers about 30% of us in here who believes in the Illuminati power of the world, the other 70% obviously dont believe in it SOME of you have legit reasons. For the most those of you who thinks it nonsense your excuse is that it sounds stupid and unrealistic...that's why their successful with their plan.
grin.gif

please tell me their plan. whats going on in front of me that i dont see, and when do these guys take over the world?
please.
roll.gif
roll.gif
word i wanna know that plan too

IF everyone was educated about the situation i'm pretty sure this evil plot wouldn't be un-raveling in front of our faces thats just my opinion tho may sound like bs to alot of you but i really don't care. Think about this...thiers about 30% of us in here who believes in the Illuminati power of the world, the other 70% obviously dont believe in it SOME of you have legit reasons. For the most those of you who thinks it nonsense your excuse is that it sounds stupid and unrealistic...that's why their successful with their plan.
grin.gif

please tell me their plan. whats going on in front of me that i dont see, and when do these guys take over the world?
please.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cartune so is working really hard raping and pillaging the planet and taking over continents with brute force. Do you know the history of these families? Are you aware of the Oppenheimers funding of Cecil Rhodes and their ownership of De Beers (diamonds) and a mass of other buisnesses that rape Africa. Are you aware of how the Rothschilds run the City of London THE most powerful and influential district in the world? Yea, these guys work really hard and just thirst for more power and money.......................... check out Evelyn Rothschild the real richest man in the world who is worth over a trillion dollars. Read the history behind these families and how they put the Rockefellers, Morgans etc on. This world is ran by three districts heart (Washington D.C.), Soul (Vatican City), Mind (city of london).
People really do not realize this.City of London =/= greater London. The nations laws of the UK basically do not apply to the City of London. Its like the people/elected representatives cant even pass any legislature or do anything about their practices, while the city of London still does their thing. They even got their own police force, separate mayor etc. 
30t6p3b.gif

Cartune so is working really hard raping and pillaging the planet and taking over continents with brute force. Do you know the history of these families? Are you aware of the Oppenheimers funding of Cecil Rhodes and their ownership of De Beers (diamonds) and a mass of other buisnesses that rape Africa. Are you aware of how the Rothschilds run the City of London THE most powerful and influential district in the world? Yea, these guys work really hard and just thirst for more power and money.......................... check out Evelyn Rothschild the real richest man in the world who is worth over a trillion dollars. Read the history behind these families and how they put the Rockefellers, Morgans etc on. This world is ran by three districts heart (Washington D.C.), Soul (Vatican City), Mind (city of london).
People really do not realize this.City of London =/= greater London. The nations laws of the UK basically do not apply to the City of London. Its like the people/elected representatives cant even pass any legislature or do anything about their practices, while the city of London still does their thing. They even got their own police force, separate mayor etc. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

grin.gif

please.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but what is their plan.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

grin.gif

please.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but what is their plan.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

first 30 seconds

I like Paul Mooney. Glad he had the nutts to speak on this. I am sure he is aware now that he can kiss any hope ascension in his career away now after airing this out.

wink.gif

Not A lot of people are like Paul Mooney! the guy just tells it like it is and doesnt give a ***k what anybody thinks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

first 30 seconds

I like Paul Mooney. Glad he had the nutts to speak on this. I am sure he is aware now that he can kiss any hope ascension in his career away now after airing this out.

wink.gif

Not A lot of people are like Paul Mooney! the guy just tells it like it is and doesnt give a ***k what anybody thinks.
pimp.gif

You act like this just happened in the last 100 years. Since the beginning of time there have been people in a position of great power.
roll.gif
 Why do many of you feel that now is different than any other time? This entire thread is about the illuminati and devil worshipping. The real problem is the greed of man. 

The Symbols in media that every youtube video point out are there because we gave them meaning.

You act like this just happened in the last 100 years. Since the beginning of time there have been people in a position of great power.
roll.gif
 Why do many of you feel that now is different than any other time? This entire thread is about the illuminati and devil worshipping. The real problem is the greed of man. 

The Symbols in media that every youtube video point out are there because we gave them meaning.

Originally Posted by south sole

With the technology we harbor and the internet, you would think consciousness would expand and that we would evolve into a super intelligent race having all the information we have access to...just 20 years ago, no one would have seen this kind of human connection through wires and screens? Yet, people are making it happen but so little is getting noticed because we still adhere to television and our own insecurities, which allow those who feel worthless in a society (breeded by other materialists and egotists) to "improve" their physical features, while totally ignoring the inner features. If your life did not affect mine, I would STILL care because truth needs a teacher (Jesus, Buddha, MLK, JFK, etc.). I am not comparing my Self to these greats, but I would like to know that I share in those visions, no matter how absurd or unrealistic they may seem. It's sad that "truth" needs to be repeated, yet a "lie" can venture in and it already has a place in your mind for it simply because it can prove it's physical appearance...the appearances can be deceitful

That last Dan Brown book touched on this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noetic_theory 

Back
Top Bottom