Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

^

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Kong860

Can you prove that its not real?

and u truly believed that u proved it to be real?
im definitely not gonna sit here and write an essay proving how what im saying is right its really pointless. Like i said before the other 70% of yall cats are still gonna think its bogus i really dont care i have yet to see anyone in here provide reasons why this organization isnt real.
nerd.gif

Can you prove that its not real?

and u truly believed that u proved it to be real?
im definitely not gonna sit here and write an essay proving how what im saying is right its really pointless. Like i said before the other 70% of yall cats are still gonna think its bogus i really dont care i have yet to see anyone in here provide reasons why this organization isnt real.
nerd.gif

there's some real pointless bickering in here.

Bottom line, the same people have been in charge of the planet Earth for thousands of years.

Why would you think you know what's going on that high up on the food chain?

It is a fact that population control is the biggest issue facing the human race.

"Illuminati?" I dunno that's just a scare tactic so people can stay in their place.

You gotta realize that the world we live in is only one of many, though, and that the human race is not as advanced as it gets.

The world has ended before more than once, with population bottlenecks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

As long as you're doing everything to get ahead in this world and learn about this universe, then there's no point in even thinking about all that other stuff. Just educate yourself and know that the real world is much different from what you're taught.

And also please know that most of the rappers who these Youtube people say worship the devil are really exposing holes in our idealogies and we are persecuting them for it.

there's some real pointless bickering in here.

Bottom line, the same people have been in charge of the planet Earth for thousands of years.

Why would you think you know what's going on that high up on the food chain?

It is a fact that population control is the biggest issue facing the human race.

"Illuminati?" I dunno that's just a scare tactic so people can stay in their place.

You gotta realize that the world we live in is only one of many, though, and that the human race is not as advanced as it gets.

The world has ended before more than once, with population bottlenecks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

As long as you're doing everything to get ahead in this world and learn about this universe, then there's no point in even thinking about all that other stuff. Just educate yourself and know that the real world is much different from what you're taught.

And also please know that most of the rappers who these Youtube people say worship the devil are really exposing holes in our idealogies and we are persecuting them for it.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

IF everyone was educated about the situation i'm pretty sure this evil plot wouldn't be un-raveling in front of our faces thats just my opinion tho may sound like bs to alot of you but i really don't care. Think about this...thiers about 30% of us in here who believes in the Illuminati power of the world, the other 70% obviously dont believe in it SOME of you have legit reasons. For the most those of you who thinks it nonsense your excuse is that it sounds stupid and unrealistic...that's why their successful with their plan.
grin.gif

please tell me their plan. whats going on in front of me that i dont see, and when do these guys take over the world?
please.
roll.gif
roll.gif
word i wanna know that plan too

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but what is their plan.

nerd.gif

please, enlighten..

otherwise i will assume some of you are just looking for someone/something to blame for your shortcomings..

edit: btw, since you are already aware of their master plan.. what are you going to do about it, Mighty Max? 
nerd.gif

my reason for not believing   not giving a damn: does not concern me, im still living my life. 
all the things that set me back as a person, i take full responsibility for. i dont go out blaming some invisible hand picking my pockets and pushing me back. 
now, will you please tell me what the hell their plan is?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

IF everyone was educated about the situation i'm pretty sure this evil plot wouldn't be un-raveling in front of our faces thats just my opinion tho may sound like bs to alot of you but i really don't care. Think about this...thiers about 30% of us in here who believes in the Illuminati power of the world, the other 70% obviously dont believe in it SOME of you have legit reasons. For the most those of you who thinks it nonsense your excuse is that it sounds stupid and unrealistic...that's why their successful with their plan.
grin.gif

please tell me their plan. whats going on in front of me that i dont see, and when do these guys take over the world?
please.
roll.gif
roll.gif
word i wanna know that plan too

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but what is their plan.

nerd.gif

please, enlighten..

otherwise i will assume some of you are just looking for someone/something to blame for your shortcomings..

edit: btw, since you are already aware of their master plan.. what are you going to do about it, Mighty Max? 
nerd.gif

my reason for not believing   not giving a damn: does not concern me, im still living my life. 
all the things that set me back as a person, i take full responsibility for. i dont go out blaming some invisible hand picking my pockets and pushing me back. 
now, will you please tell me what the hell their plan is?

Their plan is to increase the amount of fat in movie popcorn to astronomical levels so the heart attack rate kills 85% of the population.................. real spit.............. Nah but really the whole situation is ultimately a poisonous one if you just focus on it in a defeatest way. The whole conspiracy paradigm is built off a high level of paranoia and fear. There is a mental threshold you break through in your study of the "elite". Either you become crazy or you reach a certain level of truth and peace. The reality is that nothing is holding you back but yourself and the concept of a ruling class dictating the future of humanity is correct in some instances but its not a physical thing, its all mental and spiritual. "Free your mind and your heart will follow", that's such a basic statement yet its so true.

Their plan is to increase the amount of fat in movie popcorn to astronomical levels so the heart attack rate kills 85% of the population.................. real spit.............. Nah but really the whole situation is ultimately a poisonous one if you just focus on it in a defeatest way. The whole conspiracy paradigm is built off a high level of paranoia and fear. There is a mental threshold you break through in your study of the "elite". Either you become crazy or you reach a certain level of truth and peace. The reality is that nothing is holding you back but yourself and the concept of a ruling class dictating the future of humanity is correct in some instances but its not a physical thing, its all mental and spiritual. "Free your mind and your heart will follow", that's such a basic statement yet its so true.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You're not one of my favorite posters but I will cosign this statement to the fullest, especially the popcorn part. 
tired.gif
 The new crack. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You're not one of my favorite posters but I will cosign this statement to the fullest, especially the popcorn part. 
tired.gif
 The new crack. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Their plan is to increase the amount of fat in movie popcorn to astronomical levels so the heart attack rate kills 85% of the population
.................. real spit.............. Nah but really the whole situation is ultimately a poisonous one if you just focus on it in a defeatest way. The whole conspiracy paradigm is built off a high level of paranoia and fear. There is a mental threshold you break through in your study of the "elite". Either you become crazy or you reach a certain level of truth and peace. The reality is that nothing is holding you back but yourself and the concept of a ruling class dictating the future of humanity is correct in some instances but its not a physical thing, its all mental and spiritual. "Free your mind and your heart will follow", that's such a basic statement yet its so true.

tired.gif
 The new crack. 
thank god ive never eaten movie popcorn. That would have a better chance of working if they lowered the prices and icreased the fat.

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Their plan is to increase the amount of fat in movie popcorn to astronomical levels so the heart attack rate kills 85% of the population
.................. real spit.............. Nah but really the whole situation is ultimately a poisonous one if you just focus on it in a defeatest way. The whole conspiracy paradigm is built off a high level of paranoia and fear. There is a mental threshold you break through in your study of the "elite". Either you become crazy or you reach a certain level of truth and peace. The reality is that nothing is holding you back but yourself and the concept of a ruling class dictating the future of humanity is correct in some instances but its not a physical thing, its all mental and spiritual. "Free your mind and your heart will follow", that's such a basic statement yet its so true.

tired.gif
 The new crack. 
thank god ive never eaten movie popcorn. That would have a better chance of working if they lowered the prices and icreased the fat.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

WISEPHAROAH wrote:

tired.gif
 The new crack. 

They can't have everybody dying at once can they?  Cmon bro, BIG PICTURE. BIG PICTURE. 

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

WISEPHAROAH wrote:

tired.gif
 The new crack. 

They can't have everybody dying at once can they?  Cmon bro, BIG PICTURE. BIG PICTURE. 

Originally Posted by crobers 78

This is from an MTV news article on the video Runaway...yall still gone find a way to refute this...watch. SMDH

"Runway" tells the story of a phoenix (played by model Selita Ebanks, rumored to be West's real-life leading lady) who falls to Earth and is saved by Griffin (a.k.a. Kanye) but later bursts into flames when she's ridiculed by petty humans.

so what you are saying is Kanye read some books and some internet stuff, makes a video that uses ancient symbols and now he is part of this mass plot to take over the world,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I quit.

Back
Top Bottom